Page 3 of 431 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Love Actually is a great movie, though I'm sure darthvyn will disagree if he stops by. It's a bunch of wonderful character studies going on simultaneously, with some beautiful acting by the likes of Sabe, Severus Snape, and that moron who got busted with a nasty-arse ugly hooker when he had Liz Hurley waiting at home. (Seriously. WTF?)

I've voiced my opinions on Firefly/Serenity due to my unabashed annoyance at Joss Whedon (I don't give him the credit to refer to it as "hatred") before, but I'll point out again I'd rather be castrated by a blind midget with a power drill than sit through even a minute of anything he had any involvement with whatsoever.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    I haven't seen Love Actually. Is that a good flick?

I like it. I thought it was funny. I say give it a shot.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just found out that my brother owns Love Actually so I can watch it whenever. I'll try to get to it this weekend.

I watched Cemetery Man last night.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Love Actually is a great movie, though I'm sure darthvyn will disagree if he stops by. It's a bunch of wonderful character studies going on simultaneously, with some beautiful acting by the likes of Sabe, Severus Snape, and that moron who got busted with a nasty-arse ugly hooker when he had Liz Hurley waiting at home. (Seriously. WTF?)
    That would be Hugh Grant. Its a decent movie, I say give it a whirl.

I know who he is. But again, seriously, WTF?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    A Firefly marathon would be great. If you include Serenity, that's like 13-14 hours. No longer than a Star Wars Sagathon.
    How do you expect to do Firefly when we couldn't even do the SW one?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Been watching ST: Deep Space 9 from start to finish on Netflix. Watched Clockwork Orange again, been awhile. That movie never gets old. Watched Enemy of the State, Powder, The Transporter (part 2 was horrible), Kill Bill 1&2.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Started off today by watching the movie "Friday Night Lights." One of my favorite movies about high school football. I never get tired of that one or "Remember the Titans."

Later I finished the Up, Up and away Superman documentary. It was great!! Kevin Spacey does a wonderful job narrating it and it had some wonderful information.

Then after that I cracked open my vol 3 set of the Superman animated series. Sure I have seen all these episodes over and over again but its still cool to watch my favorite ones on there in the order I choose.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    How do you expect to do Firefly when we couldn't even do the SW one?
    What's this "we" carp? I was all up for finishing the saga, but as I recall, you girls wimped out.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I've voiced my opinions on Firefly/Serenity due to my unabashed annoyance at Joss Whedon (I don't give him the credit to refer to it as "hatred") before, but I'll point out again I'd rather be castrated by a blind midget with a power drill than sit through even a minute of anything he had any involvement with whatsoever.
    Your loss !

I couldn't give two dribbles about Buffy (or Angel ) as I've never seen a complete (or even half of an ) episode so I couldn't comment on *any* of his other work?

I just know that Firefly is some good watchin'

I respect your disinterest Chux, but I am curious as to why you hate him - is it the Buffy thing ?

edit: or did I misread your post and wrongly assume that you haven't seen any of Firefly? If you have already watched it and don't like it, then please disregard this post.