Page 5 of 431 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Hellboy is a great movie, I was watching it alot for awhile on my DVR.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched Dave Chappelle's: Block Party tonight. It was pretty good.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Young Adam starring Ewan MacGregor and his uncircumcised penis. Also stars Tilda Swinton. It's a pretty cool story, a slow moving little movie but worth the time invested as I found it to be very interesting.

What in the world are you talking about Cae?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Young Adam starring Ewan MacGregor and his uncircumcised penis. Also stars Tilda Swinton. It's a pretty cool story, a slow moving little movie but worth the time invested as I found it to be very interesting.
    I remember there being quite a bit of graphic stuff in the movie, but somehow I don't recall Ewan's ever making an appearance. That is a pretty good movie, though. It reinforced my never wanting to work aboard a riverboat.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I have seriously never heard about this movie until now. It doesn't really sound like my cup of tea.

Good movie, I got it on Netflix.
    "It" was there trandoshan, I'm surprised you missed it.

I heard about it 3 years ago when Ewan was promoting AOTC on the Leno show...and I think it finally came out on DVD in the last year (?) so I finally got around to renting it. It's actually a pretty interesting little story they put together there.

When I was flipping through the channels last night you'll never believe what movie was coming on SkineMax. Yup, Young Adam it was. I didn't watch it but I recorded it to the DVR just incase I ever feel like it.

I watched "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" last night. It was an alright little movie.

I also watched "The Beastmaster" as well. I love me some Don Coscarelli. If there are any fans of him here, it looks like he is working on a prequel to Bubba Ho-Tep, called Bubba Nosferatu. Should be interesting!

(sorry bout the dp)