Page 6 of 435 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    I've been on a chick flick tear for some reason.

A couple of days ago I watched Titanic (I hate the movie but Leo dies so that makes up for it. And the ending is SOOOOOOO predictable) and a couple of days before that I watched The Notebook. Nothing bad to say about that one. Just a good all around chick flick.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I like The Notebook. It's cheesy but RMcA is the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Plus it was referenced in the Chronic(WHAT)chiles of Narnia so it can't be all that bad.

I've been watching a lot of Venture Bros lately. It amuses me.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I didn't mind the Notebook.... or looking at RMcA for that matter. Did you guys get all teary eyed at the end? I didn't, and my mom said that I "had no soul". Ouch.

I watched Night Watch and The Matador yesterday and went and saw Superman Returns today. I really enjoyed all three films.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Night Watch ? What one ? Not the Ewan McGregor movie, was it?

No I did not get teary eyed at the end of The Notebook, why would I? We should all be so lucky to die as old people with the ones we love...nothing to cry about, it should be celebrated.

No I did not get teary eyed at the end of The Notebook, why would I? We should all be so lucky to die as old people with the ones we love...nothing to cry about, it should be celebrated.
    Thanks for giving away the ending jerkface!!! Now I'll have to watch the movie just to see RMcA's jar jar's.

All I said was old people, that's pretty vague.

Better have your pause and zoom button at the ready, as her flash of beauty is BRIEF...I was disappointed because it was you in fact who told me that she showed the goods so I was excited for a peak only to be let down by the brevity of the aforementioned shot.

Night Watch ? What one ? Not the Ewan McGregor movie, was it?
    Nah, not that one, though I did see that yeeeeears ago. Can't say I remember much about it.

The one I watched was a Russian film that was just recently released in the US. Here is the plot synopsis for those of you that have never heard of it:

Among normal humans live the "Others" possessing various supernatural powers. They are divided up into the forces of light and the forces of the dark, who signed a truce several centuries ago to end a devastating battle. Ever since, the forces of light govern the day while the night belongs to their dark opponents. In modern day Moscow the dark Others actually roam the night as vampires while a "Night Watch" of light forces, among them Anton, the movie's protagonist, try to control them and limit their outrage.
    It was a very interesting sci-fi/horror/action movie. The movie was based off the first installment of [FONT=Verdana]Sergei Lukianenko's novels (none of which I've read) about an epic struggle b/w good and evil. The sequel Day Watch has already been filmed and is released in Russia but a translated/dubbed and official version has yet to make it over here. When it does I'll definitely be watching because I'm very curious to see what happens. I guess I could read the novels...
    [/FONT]
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Last week i seen "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" for the first time. I bought the DVD about two weeks prior to that and found the time to pop it in. I liked it a lot. While it paid homage to several movies i thought it had its own unique thing about it. I wish i had gone to see it on the big screen when it first came out. I wouldnt mind hearing about a sequel for it either.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay