Page 7 of 433 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Watched Exorcism of Emily Rose. A decent movie, but no Exorcist.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Watched Exorcism of Emily Rose. A decent movie, but no Exorcist.
    I really enjoyed The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I thought it was very well done. You are right, it's no Exorcist, but I put it right after The Exorcist as far as Possession/Satan horror movies go.

I watched Stagefright last night which was directed by Michele Soavi, the same guy who did Cemetery Man. I didn't enjoy it as much as Cemetery Man but it was still a pretty good little slasher film nonetheless.

I've already watched a couple of movies today. First I watched Return of the Living Dead 4 : Necropolis. After that I watched UltraViolet. Now what to watch? I may put on Syriana and give that a shot.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

i just saw at the movies pirates of the carribean and superman returns. but on the tele . i have watched. recue me and and always the sunnt side of philaedelphia. there alsome shows. check them out. not the movies .but the television shows.

I watched Office Space last night for the first time in awhile...great stuff.

HBO has been playing The Girl Next Door a bunch lately, right now in fact, so I've been watching that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar

HBO has been playing The Girl Next Door a bunch lately, right now in fact, so I've been watching that too.
    That is a great movie. Elisha Cuthbert is gorgeous and plays that role perfectly...especially the hotel scene.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    That is a great movie. Elisha Cuthbert is gorgeous and plays that role perfectly...especially the hotel scene.
    The Girl Next Door is an excellent movie and is accompanied with an outstanding soundtrack.

I ended up watching Syriana yesterday and I wasn't overly impressed with it. After that I watched Just Friends, great movie that I have watched several times already. Then I watched BloodRayne. This movie wasn't that great but it did have a lot of blood and gore. The effects were a little over the top but they were fun at they same time. And then I watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. Hilarious movie that I could watch everyday if I had to. The sequel has been announced and Harold and Kumar will indeed be going to Amsterdam. Can't wait!

Yes, for those of you keeping count, I watched 6 movies yesterday. It is safe to say that I don't have a life.... atleast yesterday I didn't.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

At work over the last three days I have watched the Robocop Trilogy and Hellboy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I watched a little bit of Kung Fu Hustle this evening. It's an enjoyable parody of the glut of popular "wire-fu" & "cgi-fu" martial arts movies that have been released in the last few years. Hustle boasts plenty of great action sequences with ridiculous martial art moves, but that's all part of the fun.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched some of it also tonight. I enjoyed it, want to see it from the beginning.

Also watched the skeleton key. Decent for a rainy day I say

I've never seen Kung Fu Hustle. I didn't think it looked all that good. Guess I'll have to check it out.

I wasn't a big fan of the Skeleton Key although I did like the ending.

Raining in the Burg eh kh or are you just saying? Thats sweet you get to watch movies at work. Reminds me when I used to work at the local video store.