Page 8 of 436 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Not raining here, just a recommendation for those yet to have seen it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm watching 40 Year Old Virgin for the 40th time on HBO right now.

"It looks Mantastic."

Paul Rudd is awesome. Too bad Halloween 6 sucked so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I'm watching 40 Year Old Virgin for the 40th time on HBO right now.

"It looks Mantastic."

Paul Rudd is awesome. Too bad Halloween 6 sucked so hard.
    Speaking of Halloween, I just carved a "man o' lantern".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I didn't see Kung Fu Hustle, nor will I ever as that was possibly the worst trailer I've ever seen in a theater. Probably worse than the Titan A.E. trailer.

Last night I watched Life as a House for the first time in a few years after seeing Slick or someone mention it in the Chick Flick thread...I like that movie. I got some ideas for new avatars.

I just got done watching "Big Trouble in Little China." I dig it. Kurt Russell was awesome as Jack Burton. Makes me want to drive around a truck and beat up people in Chinatown. If you dont hear from me again, you know what im out doing...
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I watched Boondock Saints last night. Great flick.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I watched Boondock Saints last night. Great flick.
    Definitely a great movie. It's been a while since I've watched it. I may have to see if I own it and fire up the DVD player...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I love Boondock but I watched Big Trouble last year for the first time since I was a kid and it did not hold up over time, it's terribly cheesy.

Boondock Saints...where is that overrated thread...?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The past couple of nights I started watching Deadwood, a show that I have never seen before. I've watched the first 4 episodes so far and I absolutely love it!!! It's awesome and I can't wait to watch more.

Thanks to all of you who previously recommended the show.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."