Page 9 of 426 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    You're quite welcome UK.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Hey UKW, all I can say to that is a quote from Albert Swearengen from a later episode that you'll get to eventually..."Welcome to f***in' Deadwood."

I watched the Yankees and the E-Rod show last night, I feel like I see plenty of repeats of the latter lately...
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

I saw Lady in the Water, and liked it much more than I thought I would. I'm going to Clerks II today.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshan666
    I saw Lady in the Water, and liked it much more than I thought I would.
    Thats good to hear.

Yesterday I watched The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada which was a pretty good film. Right now I'm watching Hollow Man 2, yes there is a sequel.

I've watched a few more episodes of Deadwood which I am still enjoying very very much.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Clerks II was entertaining, vulgar, etc. I loved Three Burials, btw.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I watched Final Destination 3, the theatrical cut, last night and I wasn't impressed with it at all. A couple of the death scenes were pretty cool but that was about it. I am going to check out the dvd again though and see what this whole "choose their fate" thing is.

I also put on Enemy of the State but fell asleep half way through. I forgot how good that movie was and there are a buttload of supporting actors in it that I completely forgot about like Barry Pepper, Jason Lee, Jack Black, Jamie Kennedy and a couple others. Going to finish this one up tonight.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched Kiss Kiss Bang Bang the other day. Enjoyed it immensely.
    David Brent

I watched POTC: COTBP last night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    I watched POTC: COTBP last night.
    I also watched that last night, then we caught the Exorcism of Emily Rose on tv, then tonight we watched the Cave
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine