Page 10 of 439 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    I also watched that last night, then we caught the Exorcism of Emily Rose on tv, then tonight we watched the Cave
    What did you think of The Cave bantha?

I watched the Benchwarmers tonight. It was okay. Definitely had some funny parts, then some parts tried to be funny and didn't succeed. Boy did Jon Lovitz have a carp load of kicka55 stuff in that mansion of his.

I also watched Austin Powers: Int'l Man of Mystery and an ep. of Carnivale from the season 2 dvd set.

I haven't watched an ep of Deadwood in a while and I'm starting to go through withdrawl.... need to get a fix.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Just finished watching "Unbreakable" again. Such a cool movie.
    The first time I saw it I thought it was good, but really slow. Almost too slow. Didn't seem that way this time though.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Doesn't that movie make you wish they'd somehow snagged M Night to direct X3? The guy clearly digs comic books. And he can tell one hell of a character-driven story.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Watched Cast Away last night and this morning, I still think Wilson should have won the best supporting actor award.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I just got done watchin' War of the Worlds. I still think it's a good movie except for the fact that I stopped watchin' after they killed the tripod in Boston. I love the movie but I absolutely HATE the happy ending.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I finally saw The 40 Year Old Virgin last night. I'm glad I did, aside from the fact that I had to change three pairs of pants after peeing in them from laughing so hard.

(Okay, I lie. But I did laugh. A lot.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Watched the Yankees take it on the chin from the Devil Rays today, 19-6.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Doesn't that movie make you wish they'd somehow snagged M Night to direct X3? The guy clearly digs comic books. And he can tell one hell of a character-driven story.
    Actually, not really. I don't think he'd be able to pull off a big action flick. Too much character development in M. Nights movies. The action scenes in Unbreakable were pretty small.
    Besides, he's done a great comic book movie with Unbreakable.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    Watched the Yankees take it on the chin from the Devil Rays today, 19-6.
    I guess the Yankees and Slicker's Mom have something in common.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Watched Kingdom of Heaven tonight. Good movie
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

watched "life as a house"...hayden christionson in it. i loved it. very sad reminded me of my dad that had cancer and the begining reminded me of my ex stepson who looks and acts exacly like hayden does in this movie.