Page 11 of 433 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    I just got done watchin' War of the Worlds. I still think it's a good movie except for the fact that I stopped watchin' after they killed the tripod in Boston. I love the movie but I absolutely HATE the happy ending.
    I watched it last Saturday on HBO for the first time since hating it in the theater last summer, thinking maybe I'd like it more the second time around. I didn't.

I'll tell you what's next on my To Watch list, the next two are The Last Boy Scout and The Program. I just got back from a horror movie convention and among the guests were Danielle Harris (Mike Myers' niece from Halloween 4 and 5) who was Bruce Willis' kid in Last Boyscout and another guest was Andrew Bryzniarski aka Leatherface from the crappy new Chainsaw Massacre movies - but he played Lattimer in The Program which was cheesy but a staple of my high school football experience. So yeah, I haven't seen either of those in a long time and now they are up on my list.

Oh, and I need to watch They Live for the first time in awhile since Rowdy Roddy Piper was there this weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    What did you think of The Cave bantha?
    It was alright. I wasn't really paying attention the first few minutes and that bit me in the arse the rest of the way. It has some elements of alien in it that was cool. It was worth seeing on cable, but I wouldn't have paid to rent it.

Saw Cinderella Man on Fri & Constantine last night
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I'll tell you what's next on my To Watch list, the next two are The Last Boy Scout and The Program. I just got back from a horror movie convention and among the guests were Danielle Harris (Mike Myers' niece from Halloween 4 and 5) who was Bruce Willis' kid in Last Boyscout
    That's crazy you should mention Danielle Harris. I just watched Halloween: 25 yrs of Terror yesterday and obviously Ms Harris was featured in it. She mentioned a serious stalker she had a while back and she said she didn't like doing the conventions/autographs and stuff because since they are public, she doesn't know if that crazy stalker is going to show up. I hope your not the stalker Caesar. 25 Years of Terror was really good btw, I can't wait to check out the rest of the stuff on the disc(s). I also got the new Divimax editions of Halloween 4 and 5 and I can't wait to check those out as well.

Btw, I picked up The Last Boyscout a few weeks ago from Walmart for like $4.88. It was in the bin.

So how was the convention Caesar?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Clerks 2 today, thought it was awesome, I was laughing a lot during it along with everyone else in the theater.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I just got done watchin' Glory. Still one of my favorite movies. If you've never seen it I highly recommend it and so do many others here.

The musical score is what I really like about the movie. It gives me goose bumps every time I watch the movie.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    That's crazy you should mention Danielle Harris. I just watched Halloween: 25 yrs of Terror yesterday and obviously Ms Harris was featured in it. She mentioned a serious stalker she had a while back and she said she didn't like doing the conventions/autographs and stuff because since they are public, she doesn't know if that crazy stalker is going to show up. I hope your not the stalker Caesar. 25 Years of Terror was really good btw, I can't wait to check out the rest of the stuff on the disc(s). I also got the new Divimax editions of Halloween 4 and 5 and I can't wait to check those out as well.

Btw, I picked up The Last Boyscout a few weeks ago from Walmart for like $4.88. It was in the bin.

So how was the convention Caesar?
    It was cool, thanks. Danielle was the nice followup to a show a few months back (the one with Jenna) where I also met Ellie Cornell.

Danielle was cool, she's pretty hot nowadays and as for my stalkerishness, no worries all was kept in check. Her boyfriend was with her at her table all day but I know I could have taken him.

I told her I love Halloween 4 and it scared the heck out of me as a kid...then I told her I liked Halloween 5 at first but it got wayyyyyyyy too goofy at the end and really sucked and she seemed to agree somewhat with the goofiness of it. Then I told her that as cool as Paul Rudd went on to become, I don't blame her for skipping Halloween 6 because they really went wacko with that one.

I've not yet seen the 25 Years of Terror deal yet but I NEED to soon...Anchor Bay had it playing at their booth and it looked really cool.

With the free on-demand movies from cable, I watched Psycho last night (the original version) and Cable Guy today. Psycho was quite a lot creepier (and better) than I expected; it was nice to see a B&W movie that didn't have shots that lasted for half an hour. Cable Guy was pretty good too; not a classic like Psycho of course but pretty funny nonetheless.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Odd, I just watched The Cable Guy on Friday, myself.
    One of my all time favorite comedies !

Watched the Yankees game today, they won 4-2. Damon hit 2 nice solo shots in the upper deck.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw Layer Cake last night. It was interesting, but the plot was a bit too busy.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent