Page 17 of 427 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Really Cae? I've heard/read mixed things about it, both good and bad obviously, but I figured I'd watch it and form my own opinion. I'm not going in with the highest of expectations but hopefully I'll find it somewhat entertaining and enjoyable and not a complete waste of 2 hrs. I'll be sure to let you know what I think.

Watched United 93 earlier today. I'm still not really sure what I thought about it. It was good I guess. It is a movie I will probably never watch again.

Btw JMG -
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched thw new Willie Wonka, The Seige and Dodgeball Today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I still haven't seen the new Willie Wonka yet.

Well, I watched Silent Hill earlier today and you were right Caesar. The environment was pretty freaky and the gore (mainly towards the end) was pretty good; but that was about it. It had potential but failed to deliver; it could have been much better. It was a little on the long side too, at a little over 2 hrs. I'd probably give it a D-.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched The RInger last night and couldnt stop laughing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Sorry UK but at least you gave it a chance.

I saw it in the theater and I was the ONLY person there, first and only time I've ever achieved that !

I went and seen "Talladega Nights, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby" on Saturday. I didnt think it was very funny. Am i humor deficient? Lots of people seem to like Will Ferrell, but i think hes stupid moreso than hilarious. Some guy in the theater was commentating on how this was his best movie, and if so, im glad ive missed out on all the rest.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Its all in what your taste is, I like Will's humor but not some others like Bill Cosby's style of humor. Everyone has an opinion, if we didnt we would be communists or something.

Let's see two of the most ridiculous movies of all time. One has by far one of the greatest lines in movie history, another just ruined one of my all time favorite cartoons. The first, and the line says it all "I am tired of these mother******* snakes on this mother******* plane." Yes Snakes on a plane funny movie, even funnier since I am so afraid of snakes and it was great to see everyone in the movie screaming and jumping while I just laughed.

The other is Fat Albert. no words can describe how upset i was over this flick. i am peved that Bill Cosby gave his blessing on this film.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The best part(s?) of Final Destination 3 was the nekkid babes at the tanning salon. I wish I would've picked up the pan & scan copy at the library instead of getting widescreen -damn black bars blocking my view. The movie wasn't all that great.

Another so-so movie I watched this week is The Three burials of Melquiades Estrada, a "modern" western directed and starring Tommy Lee Jones.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)