Page 18 of 432 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Saw "Invincible" starring Mark Walberg last night.
    Good movie. Better than I thought it would be.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

We watched Zathura tonight on cable. Portions were interesting, but the small kids and their misbehaving ways and lack of attention to playing the game drove us nuts. The movie could have been over in 15 minutes if they would have organized their gameplay better
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

You know what C? I don't think I have ever watched Carlito's Way all the way through. From you watching it twice, I'm taking it that it is a great movie? I love Pacino too, which is even more strange as to me not ever watching the complete movie. I could possibly say the same thing for Donnie Brasco.

Last night I watched Wrong Turn. The night before that I watched Halloween 4 (most of it), and the night before that I watched House of Wax. Yes, it's almost October and I'm starting to watch my horror movies.

I've also watched more episodes of House Season 2 as I'm trying to finish it before Season 3 starts next week.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

LOG OFF RIGHT NOW!!!! You must watch Carlito's Way, it's fantastic!!!

It's been on HBO a bunch lately so that's how I watched it twice. Damn, that is a good movie.

Same with Donnie Brasco, even though they changed the ending and stuff from history...but a great movie.

Carlito's Way is spectacular, I highly recommend it. I never watched that prequel they made and I don't plan to any time soon. Ridiculous that they brought back Luis Guzman to play a different character (not a slam against him, because he's great in the original).

I'll be sure to set the DVR to record it, if it comes on soon. The crazy thing is, I actually owned the movie at one point too (on VHS). I attempted to watch it on several occasions but fell asleep or something. After that, I kinda lost any desire to finish it. I'll be sure to add it to my "To Watch" list since you highly recommend it.

You checked out anything else lately C? or has that been it?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Carlito's Way. Twice.
    Ive been a fan of this movie for at least two years, i first seen it on AMC. I like it a lot more than i do Scarface. Good story and Pacinco and Penn play their parts well. Its too bad it seems like a lot of people slept on it. Their is a prequel to it, "Carlitos Way: Rise to Power" but ive yet to catch it, and really have no desire to for fear of it possibly tarnishing my image of this movie.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Season one of Deadwood the last few nights, probably wrap it up tonight.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Season one of Deadwood the last few nights, probably wrap it up tonight.

I started the second season of Deadwood last night and watched the first 3 episodes. I'll probably watch a couple more today.

Btw Caesar, "Welcome to f*cking Deadwood!" Great line.

I've also watched The Poseidon Adv. (new one), which was alright, and The Amityville Horror (new one).