Page 20 of 431 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post

40 Year Old Virgin (watching right now)
    Wedding Crashers
    Ace Ventura 1
    The Wedding Singer
    All great movies too. It's been a while since I've seen Wedding Crashers though.

You motorboatin' sonuvab**ch you.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I finished Deadwood Season one, loved it, looking foward to season 2 hopefully soon. At any rate, I have been watching alot of movies lately. One that really suprised me and I actually enjoyed it is Sky high about the superhero High School. Not a over the top great movie, but alot better than I thought.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I remember thinking that looked like a pig terd, then the creators were on the Disney panel with Bruce Campbell at last year's Comic-Con. I recall thinking, "Man, why aren't they hyping these guys instead of making this look like the latest kiddie tripe from Disney?" Still haven't seen it, but I do want to.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

On my "To Watch" list this week are two DVD's i got from the Buy of Best this morning:

"United 93" 2 disc SE
    "Robin Hood: Men In tights" (FINALLY!!!)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Caught Belle de Jour on IFC the other night. This 1967 French film follows a newly-married doctor's frigid housewife as she explores her masochistic sexual dreams and desires by working in a small neighborhood brothel. The line between her dreams and reality become blurred at times, which allow for different interpretations of the film - fact, fantasy or a combination of the two.

Demi Moore is haunted by more than her deceased child in Half Light, a surprisingly enjoyable supernatural thriller. I admit I wasn't expecting much from this one, but found it better than such recent ghostly tales as Darkness, White Noise, and Dark Water.

Someone is stealing secret recipes from denizens in the enchanted forrest and it's up to Flipper the Frog to get to the bottom of the case in Hoodwinked. Centering around the Little Red Riding Hood fairy tale, this poorly animated film leaves a lot to be desired. The only one who gets Hoodwinked is the viewer.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Thanks for being my Ace 1 muse, UKDubs.
    No prob C-Dog. While we are still on the topic of Ace Ventura; evidentally the new (widescreen) release is just the theatrical cut and doesn't include the bonus footage; I loved the dolphin trainer bit.

Yesterday I watched Dawn Of The Dead, the Extended Cut. Excellent film. Last night I watched a movie called Face, which is part of the Tartan Asia Extreme series. There were definitely some pretty creepy moments during the movie and it had a pretty good plot, but I wasn't overly impressed with it. It was alright I suppose.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I finished Deadwood S2 last night and it was awesome!!!! One of the best finales I have seen in a while. I can't wait to dive into the Season 3!!!

I watched the premeire of House S3 on Fox last night (recorded) which was amazing! Excellent stuff! I put on Kill Bill Vol.1 while I went to sleep. Great film and I'm still waiting for a 4 disc edition to hit the shelves. Two discs films, two discs, extras. Would that not kick arse or what? Speaking of Kill Bill, did you all like Vol1 or Vol2 better? I'm still leaning towards Vol.1.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watching Dane Cook Vicious Circle right now on HBO for the second time.

Started watching LOTR again last night, should get TTT in today
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw "Posieden" tonight.
    After the first few minutes, I was hoping they'd all drown.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!