Page 21 of 433 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
    Watched Anchorman and TTT today
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched "Inside Man" last night and really enjoyed it. Clive Owen and Denzel Washington are just badarses. I'm not a big fan of Clarice, I mean Jodie Foster, but she did well. I can highly recommend the movie and when I can get a deal on it, I'll buy the dvd.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Monster house, Cars, The ant bully, I'm a big big fan of CG toon movies. I can highly reccomend Cars and Monster house is fantastic. incredible motion capture work and a really good story. The ant bully just plain sucks though. it's like a sequel to Antz which in itself sucked.

I rewatched chicken little and thoroughly enjoyed it again. it doesn't seem to be diminishing in coolness. even Hoodwinked still seems fairly fresh on repeated viewings.

watched an episode of the ghost whisperer or whatever the hell its called and cried because it was so bad. Also saw an episode of the war at home and tried to chew my own hand off it was so so terrible.

older stuff i've watched, starship troopers just for Casper Van Dien's butt and the bright orange goo of the big beetle bug when it explodes and the brain sucking scene. And I'm currently slogging through the entire run of the Star trek movies. Mostly giggling at Shatners hair. I had to watch the theatrical release of The motion picture as that's all i have but look forward to seeing the directors edition when i get chance.

Looking forward to Barnyard, Open season, Flushed away and Happy feet. and the CGI TMNT movie. There's not much in the way of live action that appeals to me really. most of the movies due out soon seem really dull and dire. just more generic crud. or carbon copies and sequels. most of which look like they should have saved their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Watching Dane Cook Vicious Circle right now on HBO for the second time.
    I watched that last night for the first time. It was pretty funny. I thought I was going to hear a bunch of recycled jokes, but I didn't. A lot of it was original, to me anyways. The "movie theater" and "one night stand" bits just about killed me! I'm definitely going to check it out again.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Dane did revisit some old bits but he changed it up and added to them or took a different approach, so that was cool.

Does a crappy Packer game count? Although I could take Frett's perspective and say watched a great Bear victory.

Oh yeah, the Bears game was fantastic!! Owned those damned Packers.

and yeah, Dane's special was fantastic. I got an mp3 of it and have been playing it a lot. I love his "nothing fight" bit and the whole movie theater thing was great, especially when he did a slight tribue to his older stuff during the previews ("Where's the van?!??! The van was supposed to be here!!!") and the crowd went crazy when they heard it too. Oh, and the crying bit, God i loved that. Especially when he was talking about his Mom and Dad cos we all know mom comforts and dad makes you feel like an ***. Good stuff. "Take off this dress and end this little tea party......here's your mother."

as for me: "United 93" and it was superb.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 09-11-2006 at 10:16 AM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I watched one of the greatest movies of all time last night.... The Goonies!

Being doped up on painkillers and muscle relaxants (neck injury), I finally buckled and bought the first "Evening with Kevin Smith." I'm on the story about "Superman Lives/Reborn" script. Interesting stuff. I can't wait to get my hands in #2.
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 09-23-2006 at 04:40 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"