Page 23 of 432 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    I watched Grosse Pointe Blank last night for the umpteenth time. Fantastic movie. One of my favs. Gotta love some Piven too.

I got the Brotherhood of the Wolf (3Disc Collector's Edition) in the mail today and I can't wait to check it out. I've seen it once before but it was a while ago. But like I said, I can't wait to check this one out again, even the special features.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Saw Jackass: Number 2 last saturday. I damn near busted a gut laughing so hard. Some of the stuff they did I couldn't believe: Steve-O with the fishhook or Pontius baiting a snake with his manhood to name a few. I went to it with a buddy of mine(since my wife abhores Jackass). He's normally not a realy fan of juvenile behavior, but even he thought this one was pretty good.

I rented Glory Road over the weekend. I really enjoyed it....its like Remember the Titans but dealing with basketball. I will probably end up buying this one soon.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

With it being October and all, I've started putting more and more Horror movies into my rotation.

Over the past couple of days I have watched The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original version, new dvd release) and A Nightmare on Elm Street (new dvd release). Both movies are amazing classics and the new dvd releases are awesome. The new film transfers on both movies are incredible and are alone well worth the double dip. I can't wait to check out the extras on both films too. Excellent stuff!

I also watched The Tooth Fairy last night which was a pretty bad movie. One of the very few bright spots of the movie was the co-star Carrie Fleming. She is pretty fine.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I saw "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning". It wasn't scary, but pretty gross. It was so predictable. I regret paying $10 to see it. I should have waited for the DVD. I guess the only saving grace of the movie is R. Lee Ermy being his badass self.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I watched Grosse Pointe Blank last night for the umpteenth time. Fantastic movie. One of my favs. Gotta love some Piven too.
    Piven is so awesome in that role. When he talks about their old friend who has a tracking device on him and mumbles, "I think he's at Dunkin' Donuts right now.." I nearly wet myself.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I saw the jackass, Chain Saw and The Departed. I like all 3. Some girl threw up at jackass when the guy drank the horse sperm. I almost did too. Chain Saw was cool and it made me kind of sick. The Departed was good. I would had liked a different ending, but it was still good.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I just finished watching Lucky Number Sleven. It was a really good movie, very enjoyable and extremely clever. I'll definitely buy the dvd at some point.

I have been watching Deadwood Season 2 lately. Thanks again UK for the hook up
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I, too, saw The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Episode I The Phantom Menace and it was okay...just okay. It's not a prequel to a very good movie in the first place so I wasn't expecting much. Also there's no anticipation about certain people from the family getting killed...because we already saw them three years ago in the movie that has yet to happen.

Uncle Monty getting his legs "balanced" was interesting, though.

What was up with Jordana Brewster's buttcrack? With as much screentime as it had, I thought it should have received a costarring credit.