Page 31 of 431 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    He's in one of the background scenes as a townie, I haven't had a chance to watch the DVD yet so I can't give you an exact timepoint or anything. He is in there though, briefly.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Sweet, I'll be sure to keep an eye out. I'll probably end up watching Slither again w/in the next day or so.
    Well I finally got around to watching Slither again the other day and still wasn't able to pick out Kaufman! Great movie though, I enjoyed it even more the second time around. That Gregg Henry is awesome in that movie.

I also got around to watching Oldboy. Excellent stuff!

I watched Jon Tucker Must Die the other night, my brother made me. I would have stopped watching it if Sophia Bush wasn't in it. She's swell.

Has anyone watched any really good movies that were recently released on dvd? or just in general for that matter? I'm hurtin' to watch a quality film that I haven't seen yet. Any and all recommendations would be appreciated.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I FINALLY got my copy of "Serenity" from DDD and I tossed it in last night. Fantastic flick and a great way to bring "Firefly" to the big screen. I was kinda bummed that two of my favorite characters got canned, but what can ya do? Shame that Joss didn't have a slight hand in the PT it would've made them a bit more, ya know, fun and enjoyable? Not so drab at times? Great flick and i do hope that Joss swallows his pride and pitches his follow up to Fox.

Goign to pick up "Superman Returns" and "Clerks II" today after my class. wooo wooooooo!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Had an animation weekend:

GI Joe the Movie
    Transformers the Movie
    Secret of Nimh
    Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

also caught the end of Goblet of Fire (love the graeyard scene), harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, X3, and I watched the bonus DVD that came with Sith - The story of Skywalker.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

just watched the Richard Donner version of Superman II and all I can say is WOW. It's like watching a completely new film. It's much darker and has a stronger sense of value then the original, the way Superman actually feels about being Superman, the whole new footage of Brando the film is just a masterpiece. Will have to watch the original again and compare them but I think the Donner Version will kick it's *ss.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

just watched Superman Returns. was finally able to enjoy the film without having ten screaming, giggling 13 year olds in a small theater. it got annoying everytime Superman appeared on the screen they would all shout " Oh look it's Superdope" Why waste the $9 a ticket and the other $20 for food on a movie that you don't want to see ?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Why waste the $9 a ticket and the other $20 for food on a movie that you don't want to see ?
    Because people are stupid. It's the universal truth.

Glad you enjoyed it on your own this time. That's the beauty of dvds and home entertainment.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Speaking of Superman, I watched Superman Returns again last night. I still thought it was a good movie although I think I enjoyed it more the first time I saw it, which was in the theater.

I started watching The World At War set the other day. So far I've watched 5 episodes. It is very well done and I can't wait to watch more.

I also watched a horrible movie the other day called Live Feed. Even if you are a horror fan, skip it. It was the worst piece of filmmaking I've seen in a long while.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just rented Superman Returns. This was the second time I've seen it. I thought it really sucked when I saw it tin theater. I tried giving it a second chance this time but I thought it was even worse the second time. I just don't think it's a good movie. The original Christopher Reeve Superman movie has it's flaws but it's way better than this one.

I also rented Clerks 2. Pretty decent movie. Not nearly as good as the first (by a long shot). Though it still delivered a load of laughs. But you do have to switch on the childish humor part of your brain.

just watched Goblet of Fire again. love the graveyard scene.

I watched the Longest Yard yesterday. I hate Sandler movies now, but i liked this for everyone else in it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten