Page 38 of 432 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    Watched Clerks II again today. Even made an appropriate avatar and sig.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Finally watched Super Troopers last night and Damn was I laughing myself silly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Over Christmas break I watched Mission Impossible III, and Lady in the Water (again) along with multiple viewings of A Christmas Story. Last night I watched Little Miss Sunshine and Invincible, both of which I really enjoyed. And today I watched V for Vendetta for the second time; I love that movie!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Last night watched The Descent and Accepted. Descent scared me because I am claustrophobic, and Accepted was very very funny.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Watched Batman Forever last night with the wife. I have to say I actually like this movie, I think it's my fourth favorite out of all the Batman movies. If I had to put them in order from best to last I think it would go something like this:

Batman (Michael Keaton / Jack Nicolson)
    Batman Begins (Christian Bale / Liam Nelson)
    Batman Forever (Val Kilmer / Jim Carrey)
    Batman Returns (Michael Keaton / Danny Devito)
    Batman : The Movie (Adam West and Ceaser Romano)
    Batman and Robin (George Clooney and Arnold Swartz)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Watched Clerks 2 and Superman Returns yesterday. Clerks 2 was funny, but not as funny as the original.

Superman Returns was a pretty solid movie. Started off slow but got really good at the end. I was skeptical with the time of the movie, but it moved along pretty quickly.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Watched Batman Forever last night with the wife. I have to say I actually like this movie, I think it's my fourth favorite out of all the Batman movies. If I had to put them in order from best to last I think it would go something like this:

Batman (Michael Keaton / Jack Nicolson)
    Batman Begins (Christian Bale / Liam Nelson)
    Batman Forever (Val Kilmer / Jim Carrey)
    Batman Returns (Michael Keaton / Danny Devito)
    Batman : The Movie (Adam West and Ceaser Romano)
    Batman and Robin (George Clooney and Arnold Swartz)
    Out of curiosity, where would Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman: Sub-Zero, Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, and The Batman Superman Movie fit in, or have you seen those?

Personally, I think Mask of the Phantasm is a very close second behind Batman Begins.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Superman Returns was a pretty solid movie. Started off slow but got really good at the end. I was skeptical with the time of the movie, but it moved along pretty quickly.
    Glad you liked it. What was your favorite part(s)?
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I liked the way Luthor encased the crystal in Kryptonite, the plane was a cool scene too.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Out of curiosity, where would Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman: Sub-Zero, Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman, and The Batman Superman Movie fit in, or have you seen those?

Personally, I think Mask of the Phantasm is a very close second behind Batman Begins.
    Mask of the Phantasm is good, ive yet to see any of the others though. What did you think of them? Worth it and as good as the toon, or do they lack in some areas?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay