Page 48 of 432 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
    just watched Snakes on a Plane again for the second time (first time in the theater) and still laugh at this movie and coming from me (I hate snakes) that's saying something.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

So I did get around to watching TCM: The Beginning last night and you were right JMG, definitely a let down. It had some good gore but that was about it. I did like the Monty scene (those who have seen it should know which one I'm talking about), it was enjoyable.

I also had a late night view of Wedding Crashers last night on HBO HD.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

I also had a late night view of Wedding Crashers last night on HBO HD.
    I caught some of that too. Every time I watch it it gets funnier. I still think the motor boat is the best.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw the last half of 2001 Maniacs late the other night. Group of college kids heading to Florida for Spring Break get stuck in small southern town where the townspeople are all Yankee-hatin' flesh-eatin' ghouls. Just about every southern stereotype you can think of comes into play here.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I still think the motor boat is the best.
    I've noticed "motor boatin" has been used on tv shows a number of times over the last year and a half.

I watched Lady in the Water the other night, or should I say after 30 minutes, it was watching me sleep on the couch.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Really kh? I guess it was kinda slow at times. I did enjoy it though, for the most part.

Watched Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition last night and finished it up today. Next up... Two Towers Extended Ed.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    So I did get around to watching TCM: The Beginning last night and you were right JMG, definitely a let down. It had some good gore but that was about it. I did like the Monty scene (those who have seen it should know which one I'm talking about), it was enjoyable.
    That was my gripe: it had gore.....and nothing else. No suspense, no action, no good chase scenes. nothing. There was a bit of glee in me when he first used the chainsaw and got a new face, but other that: crap. Like when Hoyt is "training" that one kid, the dude didn't have his hands or legs bound, you take out Hoyt's legs, and beat his a--! Yeesh. But yea, not a great movie. Had it had some action and suspense, i could endorse it, but yeah, crap movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I watched Lady in the Water the other night, or should I say after 30 minutes, it was watching me sleep on the couch.
    I had such high hopes for taht flick and it really let me down. It really had no coherent plot and it was SO EFFIN' PRETENTIOUS for M. Night to have the role he did. I think on my blog I gave it one star out of four, and i usually adore everything he does.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post

I had such high hopes for taht flick and it really let me down. It really had no coherent plot and it was SO EFFIN' PRETENTIOUS for M. Night to have the role he did. I think on my blog I gave it one star out of four, and i usually adore everything he does.

I have liked all of M. Night's movies up until that one. It seemed decent enogh to work, but it was horrid. It should have been the movie in the water with my foot on its throat and no sign of letting up.

watched a few flicks recently, caught the middle and end of TPM last night and laughed my A55 off hearing Jar Jar in Spanish. Watched Popeye, the Robin Williams flick last night, and also caught the Shadow with Alec Baldwin and Tim Curry.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks