Page 49 of 434 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Finished up the LOTR Trilogy today by watching both The Two Towers Extended Ed and The Return of the King Extended Ed. Silly thing is, aside from watching 8 hrs of LOTR today, I could start them all over again, right now.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Saw Catch & Release tonight.
    Kevin Smith is in it.

Yeah...that's all that's worth mentioning.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Saw Catch & Release tonight.
    Kevin Smith is in it.

Yeah...that's all that's worth mentioning.
    What about Mr. Bullock?

Ranch foreman William Bonney learns that the quick draw is useless against the undead in 1966's Billy the Kid vs. Dracula. This amazingly bad movie features Dracula ravaging the Old West, biting stagecoach passengers and Indian sqaws before setting his sights on Billy the Kid's fiancee as his bride.

I thought Date Movie wasn't very good either, at least compared to the Scary Movie franchise. Mostly a spoof of the De Niro / Stiller Meet the Parents movies, which really aren't that good either.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched The Pursuit of Happyness on Wednesday night, just before taking a road trip to Minnesota. It's a great movie, probably the best movie I've seen so far this year. I'm kind of hoping that Will Smith at least gets an Oscar nomination out of it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I'm kind of hoping that Will Smith at least gets an Oscar nomination out of it.
    Don't worry, he did (Best Actor).

Here is a list of nominees for those that care.

Yesterday I watched Predator followed by Predator 2. Today I took down Sin City.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched Dumbo...again.

Still a great movie and it STILL almost made me cry. I don't know why I thought a week in between would dampen the sadness of "Baby Mine".
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

well I have been sick for the past two days so I got to watch several movies over the last couple days and watched the following:

Wierd Science - love this movie great 80's flick
    Friday the 13th V - first time I actually saw this flick
    Chronicles of Narnia
    Pleasantville - really like this flick - it's the artist in me and Reese is Hot
    Attack of the Clones
    The Phantom Menace
    Cars
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Don't worry, he did (Best Actor).

Here is a list of nominees for those that care.

Yesterday I watched Predator followed by Predator 2. Today I took down Sin City.

I think this is going to be Will Smith's breakthrough performance out of the "comedic action" roles. I never had any real respect for his acting abilities until I saw this movie.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis