Page 50 of 431 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Just watched Snakes on a Plane. I liked it, enjoyable movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched a few movies this week: Broken Flowers (meh, not great at all), Mission: Impossible 3 (pretty good), The Illusionist (FANTASTIC), The Motel (decent flick), Frankenstein (the terrific 1931 original!) and just about to watch Bride of Frankenstein.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I think this is going to be Will Smith's breakthrough performance out of the "comedic action" roles. I never had any real respect for his acting abilities until I saw this movie.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Will Smith win. It'd be kinda funny actually, Fresh Prince winning an Oscar for Best Actor... but, I hear Forest Whitaker did an outstanding job in The Last King of Scotland and is favored to win.

Quote Originally Posted by JMG
    The Illusionist (FANTASTIC)
    This movie had completely slipped my memory until you mentioned it JMG. That is one I really want to see and it somehow escaped my Netflix queue. It's been added now.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    What about Mr. Bullock?
    Who?

I see no Bullock in the credits.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Who?

I see no Bullock in the credits.

Seth Bullock from Deadwood fame aka Timothy Olyphant.

I watched POTC: Dead Man's Chest last night for the first time. I thought it was good, a little on the long side though, at 2.5 hours. I enjoyed the ending and I'm looking forward to the next installment. I think I still enjoyed the first one more than the second though.

I also watched Employee of the Month last night. It was okay. Dane Cook was Dane Cook, Harland Williams was Harland Williams and Jessica Simpson was HOT. I usually can't stand Andy Dick but he was hilarious in this movie. Their "clubhouse" was awesome. Pedro, I mean Jorge (Efran Ramirez) did a pretty good job too. Overall this movie was alright. Had some good laughs here and there.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Seth Bullock from Deadwood fame aka Timothy Olyphant.
    Ah. I've never seen any of Deadwood.
    And that guy sucked.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I've been in the middle of watching the complete series of MASH that I got for Christmas....so far so good, in the middle of season 5, so I'm getting there.....11 seasons in total.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I've been in the middle of watching the complete series of MASH that I got for Christmas....so far so good, in the middle of season 5, so I'm getting there.....11 seasons in total.
    Did you get that MASH Martini's and Medicine collection DQ? If so, that thing is wicked sweet! I've got one, but haven't opened it yet. It would take forever to watch all the material on those 36 discs or whatever. It's a little intimidating.

Yup, I agree, it's a sweet collection in a great package...I try to watch 3 or 4 episodes a day if I can.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!