Page 52 of 427 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat
    Last night I started watching the first episode of Carnivale, off of season one. I think it's about time to re-visit that series.
    Well, I decided to start something that I had never seen before, instead of revisiting Carnivale; so I started with the first season of Six Feet Under. I watched 2 episodes last night and I watched 4 episodes today. I think the show is outstanding and I almost immediately fell in love with it. I'm very much looking forward to watching more episodes and seasons.

"That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Well, I decided to start something that I had never seen before, instead of revisiting Carnivale; so I started with the first season of Six Feet Under. I watched 2 episodes last night and I watched 4 episodes today. I think the show is outstanding and I almost immediately fell in love with it. I'm very much looking forward to watching more episodes and seasons.

I used to watch SFU when it was on HBO, but i quickly lost it due to school and no HBO, etc. I'm going to one day just buy that box set of all 6 seasons. It'll be a great weekend.

Watched "The Science of Sleep" and "Hollywoodland" today. SoS was pretty decent, nowhere near "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" as the main character was kinda annoying. "hollywoodland" was pretty good, very excellent detective flick.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Saw Bridge on the River Kwai today. Damned good movie. Damned good. Though there's not much action, that finale is as tense a nail-biter as has ever been filmed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

Six Feet Under is a awesome show. I want to buy the box set. HBO's Dexter is right up there with it !
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Six Feet Under is a awesome show. I want to buy the box set. HBO's Dexter is right up there with it !

Dexter is on Showtime
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

OH OK what ever.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Caught Psycho II last night as well as Clear and Present Danger.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    Caught Psycho II last night...
    I know there was a remake a few years ago with Vince Vaughn but I never knew there was a sequel made.

Watched a couple episodes from the 5th season of MASH this morning along with Lost from last night.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I know there was a remake a few years ago with Vince Vaughn but I never knew there was a sequel made.
    I think there was at least 3 sequels to the original Psycho being Psycho II & III and The Bates Motel. all of them starred Anthony Perkins in the role of Norman but in the 4th sequel Norman actually dies of old age and leaves the motel to another inmate at the asylum.
    The original Psycho was by far the best, the second was the goriest, and the third the most ridiculous. since the 4th flick really has nothing to do with Norman I sort of count it as a new series.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks