Page 54 of 433 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

I watched Final Destination 3 last night. It was a typical Final Destination movie...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I saw Smokin' Aces and I feel the need to take a shower on account of the sleaziness.
    No need for the grin because I too felt I had a a layer of sleeze on me that needed removing.

Watched The Last Kiss today. Pretty good movie, had some funny parts.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched An Unfinished Life today. It stars Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman (the reason I kept watching), and Jennifer Lopez.

Nothing I'd normally watch but the roomie watches movies he's never heard of before for some reason. Glad he did because this was a very good movie.

It's tough to explain but a good movie. Just use Slickipedia and you'll see what it's about.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Watched HollywoodLand yesterday. Thought it was pretty good...although seeing Ben Affleck in the old Superman suit kind of turned my stomach.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I had a Six Feet Under marathon yesterday and today. Yesterday I watched around 5 episodes and today I have watched 6 (so far). I've only got a few episodes left on season two then I'll move to season three. Man, this show is outstanding, really addicting too; I can't watch just one episode.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Finished up SFU season two yesterday, and started season three... and it is in Widescreen format now!!! WooHoo!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Maximum Overdrive on one of the cable channels last night for some weird reason. That has to be one of the best terrible movies of all-time.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched Talledega Nights and Beerfest the other day.

DAS BOOT!!!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.