Page 55 of 432 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Just finished Half Nelson. Awesome movie. A bit slow going, but Ryan Gosling deserves the Oscar.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Just finished Half Nelson. Awesome movie. A bit slow going, but Ryan Gosling deserves the Oscar.
    Isn't that the one where Willie Nelson sings duets with folks like Julio Iglesias?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Still Six Feet Under for me. I'm about half way through the third season right now. The show sure has changed course, drastically might I add, from the ending of season two and what I've seen of season three so far. It's like watching a completely different show. I must say, I did enjoy the first two seasons more than what I've seen of the third so far. The third season is still good though, I'm just not used to the "changes". I love their new apprentice, and I'm sure all of "The Office" fans would too.

I bought the Departed on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to watching that this weekend as I hear it is an oustanding movie. It's already ranked #74 on IMDB's top 250.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Rented, "The Departed", "Jesus Camp", and "A Scanner Darkly." I'll watch'em this weekend and i'm pretty anxious as i've never seen any of 'em.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

You guys are in for a treat with The Departed, IMO one of the top 3 movies of 2006.

caught Bedazzled on HBO on the flight over to Florida.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You guys are in for a treat with The Departed, IMO one of the top 3 movies of 2006.
    Shoot, it was one of the best movies I've seen in years.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I was able to watch The Departed last night and I absolutely loved it. The whole movie was extremely well done. The directing, the script, the acting, everything, was all phenominal. It is easily one of the best films I have seen in a while.

After the The Departed I watched another movie called The Quiet. This movie was a strange one and I'm still not sure what to make of it. I can picture a lot of people really enjoying the film, and others hating it. It's that type of movie. Elisha Cuthbert stars and was the main reason I watched it. It was okay I guess, I'm still thinkin' about it.
    Btw - If you are dying to see Edie Falco's boobies, give it a watch.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I was able to watch The Departed last night and I absolutely loved it. The whole movie was extremely well done. The directing, the script, the acting, everything, was all phenominal. It is easily one of the best films I have seen in a while.
    Glad to hear you liked it. It was definitely the best movie of 2006. Plus, I hear they're doing a spinoff movie about Sgt. Dignam, Mark Wahlberg's character. I'm looking forward to that since he was my favorite character in the movie.

Btw - If you are dying to see Edie Falco's boobies, give it a watch.

Eh, thanks but no thanks. Maybe if she looked like she did back in the first season of "The Sopranos".
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]