Page 58 of 434 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    I watched Norbit and Ghost Rider this week. Our local theater charges only $5 for a ticket, a bag of popcorn and a drink; but I still felt like I didn't get my money's worth out of these two pieces of crap.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I agree with you, JMG. I just watched Delirious and I thought it was funnier than Raw. I loved the story of his aunt falling down the stairs.
    That's the one that I was speakin of earlier.

I got the two confused. I'm more of a fan of Delirious than Raw.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous
    I loved the story of his aunt falling down the stairs.
    "THUMP THUMP THUMP 'Ohlordhelpmejesus! I'm halfway down the stairs!' THUMP THUMPTHUMP"

Man, if it wasn't for bits like that and "Goony Goo Goo" I'd call you a liar if you told me Eddie Murphy was at one point in time funny.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I've never seen Raw or Delirious, but I used to listen to tapes of the Eddie Murphy and Comedian albums every day, which were shortened versions of the routines from those.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You NEED to see those, they're damn funny.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If anyone wants to see Delirious, I uploaded it to megaupload. Just PM me and I'll get ya the link so you can partake in its hilarity.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I watched Norbit and Ghost Rider this week. Our local theater charges only $5 for a ticket, a bag of popcorn and a drink; but I still felt like I didn't get my money's worth out of these two pieces of crap.
    Damn, thats a killer deal for 5 bucks. It's too bad the movies sucked.

I started Six Feet Under season 4 today. So far I've watched 5 episodes. This season has started out really strong, unlike the 3rd.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I took in Mallrats last night. Gotta love the movie. That damn kids back on the escalator
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Mallrats is classic.

I watched several more episodes of Six Feet Under yesterday, so I'm almost done with season 4 now. This season has been awesome btw.

Last night I watched The Prestige,which I thought was fantastic. Much like The Illusionist, it had an outstanding ending. Scarlett Johansson...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

rented "Man of the Year" the other night and actually was surprised by the movie. for a movie that really didn't get alot of decent reviews and was quickly out of the theaters I thoought it was well done.
    Robin Williams is in his prime as a comedian TV host who decides to run for President. His character Tom Dobbs tells the country what they want to hear, how politicians are in it for themselves. The movie also involves a conspiracy to fix the election and gives the movie something more then just slapstick humor and political jokes.
    If you get the chance, give this movie a try.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks