Page 59 of 439 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
    I finished Six Feet Under season 4 last night. It was outstanding! The season finale was simply amazing.

I started the 5th and final season of SFU today and I have already watched 5 episodes. So far its been really good. I am looking forward to see how they wrap this show up, although I am sad at the same time. It's been a great ride and I will hate to see it come to an end.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Well, I just finished Six Feet Under, and Wow! What a show! What an ending! Simply phenominal... everything... the whole series! WOW! I'm damn near speechless.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Agreed, but I felt sad at Keith's part of the final storyline.

I finally got cracking on season 4 of Tales from the Crypt and will immediately be moving on to season 5.

Am I really the only one who's seen Reno 911:Miami?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I just finished watching "Stranger than Fiction." WOW, great movie!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Am I really the only one who's seen Reno 911:Miami?
    I didn't hear too many good things about that one. I actually heard it was quite bad, so I'm going to wait for the dvd release. What's your opinion of it GG?

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
    I just finished watching "Stranger than Fiction." WOW, great movie!
    I'm gonna try and watch that this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Agreed, but I felt sad at Keith's part of the final storyline.
    Yea, I was too. I didn't like seeing him go out that way. I did like how they did that whole end sequence though. That was really cool. Thanks again for the recommendation Caesar. I know you said I should have started watching it a while back.

Btw, I only found 2 threads on SFU. Thread 1 / Thread 2 .Are there any others I am over looking?

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I didn't hear too many good things about that one. I actually heard it was quite bad, so I'm going to wait for the dvd release. What's your opinion of it GG?
    I could have sworn I posted my opinion in this thread, but anyway...I thought it was pretty funny. Nowhere near as funny as "Borat", but it's worth it. You don't even have to follow the TV show to get the movie.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous
    I could have sworn I posted my opinion in this thread
    Found it.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous a while ago
    I also caught a showing of Reno 911! Miami today. It was very funny. Now I have seen a few episodes of the show, but I didn't watch it religiously. You don't need to be a fan of the show to enjoy this one.
    My bad.

Thats good you don't have to follow the show to get the movie, cause I don't think I've ever seen an episode.

Getting ready to watch Tenacious D: Pick of Destiny. I hope it's good.