Page 60 of 439 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    just watched both Clear and Present Danger, and Star Wars sort of a Harrison Ford night. also caught Wedding Crashers.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

An entymologist (Peter Graves) and his photographer gal pal helps the army defeat a swarm of giant grasshoppers mutated into giant size by radiation in Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Beginning of the End. Bad creature effects were actual shots of real insects, including some shots of the bugs crawling over photos of city buildings.

The Illusionist was pretty solid fare. Bit of a stretch at the end, but still very entertaining.

Two conscientious drifters (Henry Fonda and a remarkably youthful Harry M*A*S*H Morgan) ride into town and join a lawless posse out to hunt down cattle rustlers and murderers after a local ranch owner is reported dead in The Ox-Bow Incident. After finding a trio of men camped nearby, the mob votes to hang 'em without trial, before finding out they are innocent of the crime.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny last night. I actually thought it was really good. Of course I have been a fan of Tenacious D for years now, so that probably has something to do with it. But it was much better than I was expecting. There were some really funny moments, and some good cameos.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched The Flintstones and Slums of Beverly Hills
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

After reading what Dark Artist watched, I dont feel so bad about admitting I watched the FF last night
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Shaun of the Dead for the first time in probably a year or so...damn I love that movie.

Just watched the animated Iron Man film on Cartoon network.
    Carp.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Watched "High School High" on dvd....one of my favorite comedies, plus appropriate since I'm now working in the school system.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just finished up Tombstone. Still a great movie.

Great performance by Val Kilmer. My two favorite lines in the movie come from him: "I'm your huckleberry" and "you're a daisy if you do."
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Val Kilmer's best performance ever in one of the greatest westerns of all time! Yes, I loved "Tombstone" I even downloaded it from iTunes for my iPod!
    May the force be with you.