Page 62 of 440 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
    Watched Creepshow and Creepshow 2 earlier today. The first one is awesome, a classic. The second one is good, but not nearly as great as the first. Was looking forward to watching the 3rd installment when it hits dvd soon, but I hear it is an awful mess.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Watched Creepshow and Creepshow 2 earlier today. The first one is awesome, a classic. The second one is good, but not nearly as great as the first. Was looking forward to watching the 3rd installment when it hits dvd soon, but I hear it is an awful mess.
    THANKS FOR THE RIDE LADY!

I think my favorite short is the Crate. That monster is awesome!!!

The one I didn't like when I was a kid was the 1st short on CS 1. Now I love it. IF YOU CAN HOLD YOUR BREATH........... I didn't know there was a 3rd, when did that happen?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

With opening day and The Masters right around the corner I'm warming up both Major League and Caddyshack.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    THANKS FOR THE RIDE LADY!

I think my favorite short is the Crate. That monster is awesome!!!

The one I didn't like when I was a kid was the 1st short on CS 1. Now I love it. IF YOU CAN HOLD YOUR BREATH........... I didn't know there was a 3rd, when did that happen?
    The Crate is awesome. I love it when Henry (Hal Holbrook) pulls out a gun and shoots Billie (Barbeau) in his daydream/fantasy. The people just stand around and start clapping. You're right, that monster is really sweet.

Jordy Verrill is something else too. I love his line, "I'll be dipped in sh*t if that ain't a meteor."

Creepshow 3 was filmed in 06. I believe it comes out on dvd towards the end of May. Here is a little info on it at IMDB. As you can see it is rated really low and the people bash the hell out of it. I don't think it is really affiliated with anyone who was involved with the others, like King and Romero. I think it was put out by some independant company, appears to be the same folks who did Day Of The Dead 2: Contagium. Looks like they are going to remake the original Creepshow too.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Batman REturns

Batman Returns with the Tim Burton Director commentary on for the whole movie.

Friday (SMOKEY!!!!)....she said she looked like Janet Jackson, got out the car looking more like Freddie Jackson.

300 Upcoming release DVD (free with a DVD purchase @ BB).

Looks like a good film
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I caught "The Breakfast Club" on TV the other day!
    May the force be with you.

I started the first season of Dead Like Me today. So far I've watched 2 episodes. I've never seen the show before, but it appears to be pretty good. It is definitely unique. I'm looking forward to watching more eps.

I bought and watched Borat today.

Jeezum Crow that was f-ing hilarious!!! It really shouldn't have been but it was.

The worst/funniest part was the hotel fight. Two hairy men fighting nekkid is too much!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Dead Like Me

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I started the first season of Dead Like Me today. So far I've watched 2 episodes. I've never seen the show before, but it appears to be pretty good. It is definitely unique. I'm looking forward to watching more eps.
    I have caught the back half of season one and season two on cable and it is frickin awesome. I finally got the DVD of the Pilot....

Dolby Digital sounds great when the toilet from space hits the deck!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I used to watch Dead like me also. I liked it and it does have its moments.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten