Page 88 of 434 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
    Watched Hulk this afternoon for the first time in a few years. Still boring to me. Way too much of a psychological drama. However, Jennifer Connelly still looked as lovely as ever. (Props to Chux)
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

A Evening with Keving Smith: Evening Harder and 300 (again) over the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    and 300 (again) over the last few days.
    How did you watch this one?!?!?!?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched The Groomsmen last night. Pretty funny movie with Jay Mohr, Ed Burns, John Leguimzano(sp?).
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm currently going through my dvd set of The Adventures of Superman tv show. I am on seasons 5 and 6, all in great color!!

I love these old shows from the 50's. Even though the "special effects" and sets can be cheesy, its always fun to watch the classics.
    Man, I wish George Reeves hadn't died.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I started The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. today. So far I've watched two episodes and I'm really enjoying the show, having never seen it before. Looking forward to see what ol' Bruce, I mean Brisco, gets into next.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

watched "Ghost Rider" today. ** out of ****- just not a good flick. Some great CGI moments, but for the most part, really boring and not really fun.

Also watched the documentary called "The Bridge" and gave it *** out of ****. It's a very up close and personal documentary about folks who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. There is footage of about eight jumps cut with interviews with friends and family. It's odd cos you have these horrific jumps cut with gorgeous shots of San Francisco and the bridge, which is one of the most beloved landmarks in the US. Very moving and very disturbing film.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yesterday I watched Old School for the first time in ages.So funny. I forgot how endlessly quotable that movie is.
    After that I watched the first half of Clerks 2, right up to the end of the Pillow Pants scene.

And last night I caught a late show of Fantastic Four 2. Good, fun stuff.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!