Page 91 of 437 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Anchorman is in my top 5 comedies of all time but Wake Up was truly awful. I watched it once and wasn't compelled to watch it again...Anchorman on the other hand has been watched probably 50 (?????) times by me !
    So you didn't like Wake-Up either eh C?!?!? Well... I'll watch it at some point but now I'm in no hurry.

I watched the Lost Room mini-series today kh, and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was very well done. Good acting, great story. Some of those objects were pretty wild. I loved the guy with the bus ticket. They left it pretty open too so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of sequel or spin off or something. Not sure if I am going to part with it yet, if/when I do, I'll let you know.

I've got Goodfellas on right now, one of the greatest movies ever...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

I watched the Lost Room mini-series today kh, and I really enjoyed it. I thought it was very well done. Good acting, great story. Some of those objects were pretty wild. I loved the guy with the bus ticket. They left it pretty open too so I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of sequel or spin off or something. Not sure if I am going to part with it yet, if/when I do, I'll let you know.

Glad you liked it. I thought it was well done also. A great concept for the show. They could make some kind of series on it and surprised they didnt.

One of my favorite things was the comb. The Bus ticket guy was funny because he kept telling people they were going to Hell.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I just saw Evan Almighty. It wasn't a bad movie, but it wasn't that great either. Steve Carell has been way funnier. But Morgan Freeman is always the man. But since it wasn't anything special, I'll probably forget about it when I wake up tomorrow morning.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Saw FF2 today. Pretty decent movie. I liked the Surfers effects and LAwrence Fishburne as the voice was pretty cool. The Fantasticar was awesome too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

"The Legend of Zorro" was ok. I thought it was a little longer than it needed to be, but the plot was cool with me, historical inaccuracies aside. I wouldnt mind seeing a third movie to the series.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Watched American Beauty last night. Excellent film. Alan Ball is a genius.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Rented six movies today; have had the time to watch one.

"Black Snake Moan"- This flick is from the guy who wrote and directed "Hustle and Flow" and it's a really different, really awesome flick. Sam Jackon is a psuedo retired blues player who takes it upon himself to cure the "wicked ways" of a half naked, beaten up young girl (Christina Ricci) he finds lying out in the street. Really great writing, great message and a TERRIFIC soundtrack of bluegrass and blues. I'm givin' it ***1/2 out of ****.

More to come!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Been watching some of The New Adventures of Superman on dvd that I picked up yesterday. These are fun to watch...6-7 minute episodes that used to air on Saturday mornings in the late 60's.

Also I am currently in the middle of watching Dead Silence. I like it alot so far.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Finally went to see At World's End last weekend. I liked it, but I'm still not sure what to think about Jack's time in limbo, his hallucinations, or the attack of the 50 foot Tia Dalme. Enjoyed the nod to classic Westerns with the parley scene on that spit of land near the end while Ennio Morricone's music from Once Upon A Time in the West played.

Watched The Messengers last night. Decent ghost story nearly ruined for me by the TV trailers I saw when it was first released; so I'd already seen most of the ghost effects.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Couldn't sleep last night so I watched You, Me and Dupree last night.
    Oh God, what a piece of crap that was.

Cappy's favorite movie is Beverly Hills Cop 3.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!