Page 92 of 433 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
    I watched it last night too, I dont care for it RB.

I watched ROTJ, ROTS, and Wedding crashers today.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Epic Movie...... fell asleep while watching, I only wished I would have fallen asleep when I had the idea to watch that movie in the first place.

BAND OF BROTHERS, which, depending how you look at it was either a mini series or a made for TV movie cut up into parts. Either way, SUPERB film and one of the better WWII films I've ever seen. The last two episodes, especially the scene at the camp, were incredibly emotional.

"Ratatouille"- eh, gorgeous animation as usual, but the story kind of dragged and the film isn't really funny. It's more or less the pixar animated drama. I was disappointed for the most part. rating- **1/2 out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    BAND OF BROTHERS, which, depending how you look at it was either a mini series or a made for TV movie cut up into parts. Either way, SUPERB film and one of the better WWII films I've ever seen. The last two episodes, especially the scene at the camp, were incredibly emotional.
    B.O.B. is an amazing series.

"Why We Fight" (the concentration camp episode) is easily my favorite.

I watched Breach last night. It was a heck of a lot better than I expected. Very good movie. After this, Crash and Flags Of Our Fathers, Ryan Phillipe is really showing how good he can be as an actor.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Epic Movie...... fell asleep while watching, I only wished I would have fallen asleep when I had the idea to watch that movie in the first place.

That movie is on my 'avoid at all cost' list. I've actually heard that it is worse than Date Movie; a feat I didn't think was possible.

I wasn't able to watch much of anything while on vacation. We were able to watch Anchorman but that was about it. Yesterday I watched several episodes of the Dead Like Me marathon on SCIFI; fantastic show.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched Click the other day. Probably Sandlers funniest movie since Happy Gilmore/Billy Madison days. Walken killed me with his hair.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Night at the Museum. Nice little family flick that caught everyone's interest and actually kept everyone together in the same room for almost two hours!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

In the last few days I watched The 40 Year Old Virgin, A Mighty Wind and Letters from Iwo Jima.

Watched the Incredibles last night.

Yesterday I watched Night at the Museum, which sucked (Ben Stiller's on really thin ice with me), and Apocalypto, which was an awesome movie.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]