Page 97 of 427 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I watched...Transformers in Sydney, and I'm about to watch Transformers in Brisbane. How's THAT for internationl traveling?!?!?!?!
    Transformers twice!? Is there something in the water that makes you crazy? Did you lose a bet? Another hazing? Drunk?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Transformers twice!? Is there something in the water that makes you crazy? Did you lose a bet? Another hazing? Drunk?
    Hopefully all of the above.

In 1868, a former Confederate Colonel (Liam Neeson) and his hired posse hunt a former Union Army Captain (Pierce Brosnan) through mountains and into the desert after what transpired at Seraphim Falls under the Captain's command during the Civil War. Though a bit surreal near the end, the movie is still worth a look for fans of the western genre.

Paroled outlaw Lee Van Cleef mentors a young gunfighter in his quest for revenge against the gang who murdered his family in Death Rides a Horse. This is the first film to use the popular "seeing red" special effect whenever the hero recognizes one the villains and flashbacks on the past. Tarantino used the effect again in Kill Bill; as well as recycling composer Ennio Morricone's operatic orchestral theme for the House of Blue Leaves showdown in Volume 1.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I caught The Illusionist last night. Pretty solid movie, I figured the ending out 1/2 through though. It was a cool a55 trick he did at the end though.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. It would have been average if not for Ving Rhames's cameo. That was hilarious.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Finished up Close Encounters of the Third Kind last night and started Total Recall, which I plan on finishing up tonight.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Back to the Future tonight.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

just got back from The Simpsons movie. if your a fan, see the movie. if not, see the movie. it was great to see a cartoon movie based off of a great cartoon show, do better than any other hollywood blockbuster or sequel this summer has thrown at us.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]That day in Theed I feel so far from what I was. When I came to rest all I could see was you. But I rose from my ruin to find myself greater. And all the days since have been to your end! - Maul [/FONT]
    Online Portfolio | Thracian | SW Action Figure Checklist

Watch Inside Man tonight. Good cast, Densel, Clive, Willem Dafoe and Jodie Foster. Interesting plot, worth a gander

Inside Man was fun when I saw it in the theater...I liked it. Going to see Chuck and Larry as well as The Simpsons Movie tonight.