Page 98 of 439 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
    I was treated to a double dose of.....something.....Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Annilihation......it was on my FOX affilate today.....yea.....not sure what to say about them though....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

My nieces are in town so I've been mainly watching kids/family movies the past few days. I've now seen the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie several times; it is actually pretty good and funny. I introduced them to the Labyrinth, and they loved it.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I enjoyed a 2 for 1 special at my local theater today. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and The Simpson's Movie.

What did you think of Chuck and Larry?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Sorry about the DP, but I watched Swingers last night for the first time in years; baby, this movie is money (sorry, had to)! Vince Vaughn wasn't nearly as obnoxious and over the top as I remembered. Good stuff.

Chuck and Larry was better than I expected, it had plenty of good moments.

Simpsons was decent, nothing great though. I posted about it in the thread about it.

I've been watching Da Ali G Show on DVD. I'm just killing time until 300 comes out tomorrow.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Watched Mystery Men and Sin City today. Also watched V for Vendetta yesterday.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I've been watching Da Ali G Show on DVD. I'm just killing time until 300 comes out tomorrow.
    Same here. I'm picking up the best buy exclusive with the spartan helmet! Also gonna pick up HOT FUZZ as well. With these two flicks tomorrow and THE HOST and MONSTER SQUAD last week, DVD's are killin' me these days, but it's worth it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	This is SPARTA!.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	15811  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'll probably go the Target exclusive as far as 300 goes; 3rd bonus disc with the downloadable 300 movie, other stuff, and 90+ minutes of extras. I really like the Best Buy exclusive but it is almost $15 more and money is tight these days; I may try to get it later down the road off eBay if the prices are good.