Page 99 of 433 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
    Been watching a lot of Iron Chef matches from this one user on YouTube....he's got tons of good videos.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I'll get mine at Best Buy I am sure (talking about 300).
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Currently watching The Bourne Identity, with The Bourne Supremacy to follow tomorrow, and hopefully The Bourne Ultimatum on Friday.
    The Bourne movies are awesome, despite not following the books very much.

I'll probably grab 300 at Target.
    The Best Buy set is cool, but if I get it it'll probably end up like the V for Vendetta mask...still packed in a box somewhere.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I actually ended up getting the 300 Best Buy exclusive. Turns out that the Target exclusive was just a 2 disc set that included the downloadable movie, no 3rd disc at all and their bonus features were referring to the ones on the 2nd disc (very shoddy and confusing advertising [in the ad/circular] on Target's part there). That pretty much sealed the deal on my driving to Best Buy and getting their exclusive edition (which I wanted more than the others anyways). I haven't cracked it open yet, but the helmet looks really sweet and it is bigger and heavier than I was anticipating. The Best Buy exclusive is apparently selling out fast at some locations so if you all want it, get there asap. My Best Buy only had about 5 left (after I got my 2 [one for my brother]) and I went an hour or so after they opened. Anyways, I would love to watch the movie now but I gotta head to work...

BTW- I also picked up a couple of SuperBad Best Buy bonus discs that include some special features and a free movie ticket to see the movie, rang up at $11.99 but the cashier adjusted it to $.01. WooHoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I'll probably grab 300 at Target.
    The Best Buy set is cool, but if I get it it'll probably end up like the V for Vendetta mask...still packed in a box somewhere.
    I'll gladly take that V Mask off your hands.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just finished watching 300. Awesome DVD.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I'll gladly take that V Mask off your hands.
    Oh, I didn't say I didn't like it and didn't want it.

I just haven't had the proper place to display it.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Watched my 300 dvd over at a friend's on his big screen tv. Now I can't watch my regular tv anymore because compared to that it looks like crap.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Finishing up Captain N: The Game Master....then might tackle my Ultimate Planet of the Apes collection.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Watched Maverick two nights ago and started up Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night, which I gotta finish up tonight.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles tonight. Damn funny
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten