Page 100 of 436 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4354
    Watched GI Joe Season 1 Part 2 from Netflix. Pretty fun to watch, pretty bad and amusing to think that was so great in a classic Star Trek sort of way.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I watched Batman Begins Last night also, forgot to post that up here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Watched Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles tonight. Damn funny
    [sarcasm]I love it when he makes fun of white people, because we're all stuck up, rich, and clueless![/sarcasm]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Bourne Ultimatum. Better series of movies than the Mission Impossible, the Pierce Bronson Bonds, and the last of the Jack Ryan movies.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Bourne Ultimatum. Better series of movies than the Mission Impossible, the Pierce Bronson Bonds, and the last of the Jack Ryan movies.
    I'm really looking forward to getting a chance to see it.

I saw The Simpsons Movie today. Very good. They must've saved all the funny from the last 5-10 years for the movie.

I also had the *ahem* pleasure of seeing Carlos Mencia live. I would say he's funnier on tv, but that would imply that he's actually funny on tv...which he's not. The opening acts were pretty good though.
    Thank God the tickets were free.

Even though I'm no comedian, the damn crook even stole stole one of my jokes.
    Seriously.

Totally serious.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Watched Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles tonight. Damn funny
    The Phantom and Chrysler 300 bit about killed me when I first saw that comedy special.

Watched Premonition tonight. Not really sure what to think of it. It wasn't that special. Pretty crazy and confusing at times but it kind of fell into place (so to speak) half way through. Yeah, not sure whether to say the movie was awful or what; mediocre at best, for sure.

Plan on watching 300 with the family tomorrow night, none of which have seen it yet. Needless to say, I can't wait!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Still on a Planet of the Apes kick, finished Escape from the Planet of the Apes yesterday.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched much of 8MM on HBO last night for the first time in forever...wow I forgot how thin Gandolfini was in that movie compared to recent work.

Watched Batman Begins for the first time in a long time.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Plan on watching 300 with the family tomorrow night, none of which have seen it yet. Needless to say, I can't wait!!!
    Just got through watching 300 with the fam. (brother and father). Both enjoyed it immensely, which is great b/c my Dad rarely enjoys new movies anymore. Needless to say, I enjoyed the hell out of it too, not only b/c I love the movie, but watching it with them for their first times and them enjoying it soo much, made it all the better. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Watched Batman Begins for the first time in a long time.
    No kidding, I need to revisit that movie sometime in the near future too. I've only seen it once (all the way through) and that was when it was first released on dvd.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."