Page 101 of 431 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4309
    I caught Batman Begins the other night, great flick.

Watched 300 tonight with the boy and he loved it. Had to have him cover his eyes at those certain points, but he thought it was great.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Excellent movie Cae, watched that one not too long ago myself.

80's rewind today:
    Watched License to Drive, Better off Dead and then Summer School today. First time revisiting these movies in years.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

In the last week or so I've watched Billy Madison, 300, The Brian Setzer Orchestra: Christmas Extravaganza and for Mr. Jedi Tricks... Chasing Amy. I'm currently making my way though Band of Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'm currently making my way though Band of Brothers.
    Episode 9 is pretty powerful.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Watched 2/3 of Supes returns last night before falling asleep.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched Beverly Hills Cop last night and all I could think about was this scene from the Family Guy. Anyways, I'm going to try and get through Part II tonight.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watching an old tape I found today from 7 years ago maybe when Iron Chef first started airing on TV....taped a nice 11 hour marathon on a couple tapes....awesome stuff.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Just watched Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy again.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Just got through watching Pan's Labyrinth for the first time and thought it was wonderful. Great directing, acting, and special effects. The story was phenomenal! This was a fantastic movie all around and is easily my favorite work by Guillermo del Toro. Both Ivana Baquero (Ofelia) and Maribel Verdu (Mercedes) did outstanding jobs. Just a very beautiful and magical movie, and one of the better films I have seen recently. Still thinking about the ending too... Highly recommending this one for those of you who have not seen it yet (if there are any of you). Easily giving this one two thumbs up.