Page 102 of 433 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4324
    Do they have a non sub-tiltle version of it yet? I want to see it, they dont bother me, but for the kiddies, I dont want to read them the movie.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Not to my knowledge kh; I think the only option is subtitles. But yeah, I don't know if it would be appropriate for the kiddies anyways; most all of the scenes containing violence were really graphic and there are a number of cuss words, f bomb included. It's not a movie for children, hence the R rating. And I'm not telling you how to parent (), but I'd recommend that you watch it first and determine if it would be appropriate for them.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Finally got around to rewatching The Bourne Supremacy.
    Now I'm ready for The Bourne Ultimatum.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

"The Fallen" was pretty good last week on the Family channel. A three part mini-series about Angels and their offspring called the Nephilim. It was cool. They even fought with lightsaber-like flaming swords. It was hard to tell who really was the bad guys, the Angels or the Fallen Angels. Good story. I'll probably buy it if it comes out on DVD.

Saw Poltergeist. It was a good movie, but it kind of dragged on close to the end.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I saw Top Gun for the first time at a school-oriented thing a few days ago . . . awful, just awful all around.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I saw Top Gun for the first time at a school-oriented thing a few days ago . . . awful, just awful all around.
    EXCEPT for Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins that is!

Watched The Usual Suspects last night.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Finished the Apes movies, now on to the '74 TV show....then the animated series, which I'm looking forward to checking out.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!