Page 104 of 427 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4264
  1. #1031

  2. #1032
    Just finished watching one of my all-time favorites, The Fugitive. Its been far too long since I've seen it. So long in fact that there were parts in it that I didn't remember. One of Harrison Ford's the best performances (if not the best). He deserved an Oscar for this one.

    And the small role by Neil Flynn (The Janitor from Scrubs) as the subway cop is awesome!
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  3. #1033
    Watched The Covenant last night. It was ok.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

  4. #1034
    Still watching TMNT season 5.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

  5. #1035

  6. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Just finished watching one of my all-time favorites, The Fugitive. Its been far too long since I've seen it. So long in fact that there were parts in it that I didn't remember. One of Harrison Ford's the best performances (if not the best). He deserved an Oscar for this one.

    And the small role by Neil Flynn (The Janitor from Scrubs) as the subway cop is awesome!
    DUDE, totally random you mentioned that as I bought it back in July at wally world for like 3.88 and I FINALLY watgched it yesterday!! It's been too long since i've seen the whole thing as it was usually on TNT or something and it's STILL a superb flick. Easily one of my favorite movies.

    I also busted out the Kevin Cline classic, DAVE friday evening. Still a terrific film.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  7. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    DUDE, totally random you mentioned that as I bought it back in July at wally world for like 3.88 and I FINALLY watgched it yesterday!! It's been too long since i've seen the whole thing as it was usually on TNT or something and it's STILL a superb flick. Easily one of my favorite movies.
    Wow, that is pretty weird.
    I picked it up a while ago for like $9 on one of those double-sided double-feature DVDs (with the decent sequel, U.S. Marshalls on the other side).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


  8. #1038
    Watched 300 for the umpteenth time today, which also inspired me to do some rearranging (check the 300 thread if interested).

    Also took down The Day after Tomorrow earlier and right now I randomly put on the first disc of the Family Guy Vol. 4 dvd set.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

  9. #1039
    I just watched RoboCop for the first time. Really good movie. I've always loved RoboCop's design, and he was a real bada-- in it. It was like Batman mixed with the Terminator. Were the sequels any good?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

  10. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I just watched RoboCop for the first time. Really good movie. I've always loved RoboCop's design, and he was a real bada-- in it. It was like Batman mixed with the Terminator. Were the sequels any good?
    Robocop 2 was so-so to bad (and the story was written by Frank Miller). Robocop 3 is crap.


    I watched the new Mr. Bean movie today, Mr. Bean's Holiday. Much better than the craptastic Bean. Funny movie...especially if you like Mr. Bean (which I do).
    But I think it'll bomb here in the U.S. when it opens next week.

    I want a Mr. Bean action figure.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO