Page 107 of 431 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4309
    gonna watch Blades of Glory soon...love that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Having Fox play his own daughter in 2015 was a bit of a stretch though.
    Yeah, that was pretty weird.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Watched Halloween 1-2 to prep for friday. The first one is a solid classic and two is also very solid. I'm gonna try to track down Halloween: H20 and Halloween: Resurrection as those flicks follow the Laurie Strode storyline whereas the other flicks don't and are just crap.

Also watched Blades of Glory today and wasn't impressed at all. It had a few laughs, but for the most part, it was really lame and stale. It's hard to enjoy subpar comedy when flicks like Knocked Up and Superbad are far more honest, truthful, and FAR more hysterical. Still, Jenna Fischer was lookin' HOT.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hitched a ride with The Astronaut Farmer last night. Former Apollo astronaut-turned rancher Billy Bob Thornton builds a rocket in his barn in hopes of launching into space. I thought it was a pretty entertaining flick.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Watched Halloween 1-2 to prep for friday. The first one is a solid classic and two is also very solid. I'm gonna try to track down Halloween: H20 and Halloween: Resurrection as those flicks follow the Laurie Strode storyline whereas the other flicks don't and are just crap.
    Resurrection is weak but H20 was pretty cool. I love part 4, I think by itself it is the best of the sequels BUT it does get ruined by part 5. 6 is terrible but it's got Paul Rudd so that's one redeeming quality.

Also watched Blades of Glory today and wasn't impressed at all. It had a few laughs, but for the most part, it was really lame and stale. It's hard to enjoy subpar comedy when flicks like Knocked Up and Superbad are far more honest, truthful, and FAR more hysterical. Still, Jenna Fischer was lookin' HOT.
    I prefer the raunchy comedy of a Superbad, no doubt, but Blades of Glory is a different beast, a zany comedy with some bizarrely funny scenes.

It's certainly no Anchorman but at least it's leagues better than that POS Talladega Nights.

Watched Suicide Kings last night. Been awhile since I watched it. Good freakin flick. C-Dub is the man.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I didn't get a chance to watch Blades of Glory Tues night as I planned, but I did watch it TWICE last night...as well as the bonus features.

I just watched Blades of Glory. It had a few funny parts, like the phone conversation between Jimmy and Katie and Chazz at the sex addict meeting. Plus it's always great to see Jenna Fischer in lingerie. It wasn't as funny as recent comedies like Knocked Up or Superbad, but it wasn't bad.

EDIT: And this morning I watched Disturbia. It was much better than I thought it would be. A good thriller. Plus, David Morse can play the sinister guy really well. Talk about an underused actor.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Plus, David Morse can play the sinister guy really well. Talk about an underused actor.
    No doubt. I love Morse, he is a great actor, and he completely nailed the role of that creepy neighbor.

I haven't seen Blades of Glory yet but I plan to sometime soon (just gotta wait for Netflix to send it, or for my brother to buy it). I was really looking forward to watching it, but it sounds like it could be somewhat disappointing. But I do value Cae's opinion so I'll be somewhat optimisitc.

I watched a couple of movies the past few days:

First up was Vacancy. This movie was somewhere between mediocre and decent, still kind of up in the air with it. I love Kate Beckinsale, so naturally I was going to <try to> enjoy this movie regardless. The movie started out a bit slow, but half way through it became pretty suspenseful. It was kind of a mix between... lets see... House of Wax and... Identity. Not as gory as House of Wax and not as thrillery and suspenseful as Identity, but shared several similarities nonetheless. But yeah, the movie was okay. Frank Whaley did a good job, as did Beckinsale . And, Luke Wilson should definitely stick to comedies, his acting was very sketchy throughout this movie and I didn't really buy his performance.

BTW - Pretty crazy about the suicide attempt by brother Owen Wilson huh?

And I'm ashamed to say, but I caught She's the Man on HBO today while reading. Some movie about Amanda Bynes pretending to be a dude (looked awful by the way) in order to make a soccer team and prove a point. There were some cute girls in it. Not much else to really say about this movie, but I didn't plan on watching it.... it just sort of happened.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I just fired up Blades of Glory again...third viewing this week. I love this movie almost as much as Tycho loves Transformers, I think.