Page 111 of 433 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4321
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I'm agreeing with you 100% on this one, UK. I had seen blips of it on TV, but picked up the DVD weeks ago purely because so many friends have raved about it. They were right. It's HYSTERICAL. The first few episoes started off slow and funny, but now they're damn right hysterical. I'm almost through the second disc and i'm loving it. Alec Baldwin has such great comedic talents: good timing, good delivery, and you gotta love how he uses that voice of his. I also love the writing staff and Kenneth the page is damned funny. Plus, i love how they cut away to flashbacks and random scenes; it's kinda like "Arrested Development" in that fashion. It's just as terrifically funny show. I sense an avatar change coming on soon....

"They've adapted "The Rural Juror?" I'm a huge Kevin Grisham fan!"
    The Rural Juror, that is just hilarious.
    Another stand out moment so far (on the first disc) was Alec Baldwin's commercial tape. I laughed so hard during that sequence. But yeah, his character is great and he does an outstanding job in all aspects.

I can't wait to watch more of this show, going to try and finish the second disc today.

I have the first 4 volumes of those 007 gift sets but I have yet to watch any of them.

Watched Waiting last night for the first time since I caught it on dvd, which when it was first released. This movie is hilarious, a lot funnier than I remembered.

*The Goat*

(gotcha!)
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

"The braaaaaiiiiiiin ! Oh the brain"

I just watched that a couple of weeks ago too, Yuke.

I just reorded Waiting on DVR, havent watched it yet though. HEard it is real funny though. Will let ya know how I liked it.

Hey UK, ever watch The Lost Room yet?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I just reorded Waiting on DVR, havent watched it yet though. HEard it is real funny though. Will let ya know how I liked it.
    Yeah, like Cae said, you should love Waiting kh.

Hey UK, ever watch The Lost Room yet?
    Yes sir, a while back. We discussed this already. Post #902. Good stuff.

Watched more 30 Rock today. Outstanding quote JMG:
    "They've adapted "The Rural Juror?" I'm a huge Kevin Grisham fan!"

Hilarious!!!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Damn short term memory
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Damn short term memory
    Has anyone seen Waiting?
    Great movie.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Gangs of New York along with Blades of Glory (about 3-4 times in the last week or two) along with The Office Season III.

Just finished watching The Right Stuff on HBO.

Dated, but still a good movie. Even though you know what's gonna happen, you still get into the movie. Just like Opie's Apollo 13.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I finished my "30 Rock" marathon over the weekend and loved it. I can't wait to see the premiere for season 2 here in a few weeks.

Watched this week:

"Superman Doomsday"- oh man, such a HORRIBLE animated film. It was too condensed, lame, and poorly written. See my huge review in the "Superman Returns" thread. Rating- * out of ****

"We Are Marshall"- I wasn't sure about this flick, but the video store had it in stock, so I figured what the hey. I really enjoyed it. It's very painful to watch at times with the crash and the loss, but it's also filled with hope and unity through sports and relationships. McConaughey is very likable and Matthew Fox is also great. Another great performance was from Anthony Mackie, who played Marshall player Nate Ruffin. He and McConaughey share an incredibly emotional scene that was just terrific. If you enjoy uplifting sports movies, look no further. Rating- *** out of ****

Right now, watching one of my favorite Disney flicks that I haven't watched in a while: "Emperors New Groove." Hysterical flick!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"