Page 147 of 437 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4363
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    "It's just ****. It's like sprinkles!!"
    "Did you eat that ice cream off the floor?!"

"No, ma, I..."

*THWAK!!!*

"I had a mother that would throw a shoe at you at the drop of a dime. And f*** you up wherever she was aiming. So by the time I was ten, my mother was like Clint Eastwood with a shoe."

I still love his McDonalds and Bill Cosby material from "Raw", though.

"YOOOU CAN NOT SAY THAT FILTH FLARN FILTH FLARN FILTH!!!"
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Watched Bender's Big Score tonight. I really enjoyed it too, even though I had some things figured out before they were revealed, but either way, it was great. I liked it much better than The Simpson's Movie, thats for sure. Good stuff! Looking forward to the next one!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Just got done watching Across the Universe. I bought it tonight on a whim because I wanted to see it and DAMN, I loved it. Great flick, especially if you are a Beatles fan. It is a musical of sorts. The actors do sing, but its more of skits when they do or the band playing. This is a movie I can watch over and over. I give it ****1/2 of *****
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On Bravo or E! lately they've been showing That Thing You Do! a lot (girl) and that's one of my I-can't-turn-the-channel-gotta-see-it-through movies. Besides, that's my debut film performance in a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE. Every time I hear: "Hello, Pittsburgh! " it takes me back to 12 hours or so of extra cast work in LA's Orpheum Theater. Now I'm a star of stage and screen. :captaingeech:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Watched Bender's Big Score tonight. I really enjoyed it too, even though I had some things figured out before they were revealed, but either way, it was great. I liked it much better than The Simpson's Movie, thats for sure. Good stuff! Looking forward to the next one!
    I still need to watch that one all the way through. I bought it last month and watched about 30 minutes of it then something else came up.

I watched Saw II last night after I bought it on dvd to complete the four total films.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Just finished Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade.
    My favorite Indy movie (although Raiders is a close second). Ford and Connery had an amazing chemistry together as father and son (the whole "She talksh in her shleep" line gets me every time). And then there's Elsa - you'd be hard pressed to find to find a hotter Nazi.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

"There Will Be Blood"- Finally caught this flick and loved it. Daniel Day Lewis is amazing and Paul Dano does a terrific job as well. The cinematography is solid and i loved Jonny Greenwood's (Of Radiohead) score. Excellent film.- **** out of **** (although "No Country for Old Men" is still my favorite movie of 2007)

"Sunshine"- film starts off really strong and engrossing and then takes an odd turn to a psuedo slasher flick during the last thirty minutes. Shame too cos the first 2/3 of the movie are really solid and great. Left me disappointed and wondering what the hizzy happened. **1/2 out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

BCJ, nothing personal, but I was watching That Thing You Do, and your performance was so bad that I took out the DVD and buried it miles from civilization.

(Just kidding. I just wanted to say that to be an arse. )
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I watched most of Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Epic lulz ensued.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Watched Stranger Than Fiction earlier today.
    Picked it up for $7 at Circuit City last week.
    Fun movie. Weird without being too weird and not your typical Will Ferrell flick. He actually shows some decent acting chops, rather than the usual goofball characters he usually plays (not that those goofball characters are bad...).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!