Page 151 of 432 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4316
    In the last week I've watched Good Luck Chuck, Superbad and The Boondock Saints. At one of the bars I work at they often play movies (no sound) so I've seen bits and pieces of Jack**s I and II the last couple of weekends.

Although this goes under TV I watched Bones Season I and loved it.

Just got through watching Knocked Up. Absolutely love this movie.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Watched Beowulf today. Pretty good with very cool visuals.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I loev that movie. Bat-Wing
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Saw 300 for the first time last night. Liked it so much caught a few bits as it was shown today. Defnt'ly action packed.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I watched See No Evil last night. Overall a pretty crappy movie, but it was a horror flick and made by the WWE. Worth a watch once when noting else to do, other than that dont bother, dry your hair instead.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat @ 03-05-2007, 01:34 AM
    I just watched a craptacular movie called Rest Stop. I'm some what lenient when it comes to horror movies, but this one was just awful. Avoid it at all costs.
    For some reason I put this movie on again last night, almost a year to the day too which is kind of odd. Anyways, it is still pretty bad. Nothing got better over the course of a year. I see where they actually made a sequel called Rest Stop: Don't Look Back, that is due out sometime this year. I will pass, for sure.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Just watched Silent Hill. I thought it was OK. A little off the video games(I never played 3) but pretty close ot the characters from all of them.
    I have a feeling someones opinion has changed slightly upon multiple viewings of Silent Hill...

I watched Grindhouse: Planet Terror last night. I thought it was pretty cool, had a good feel to it, like I was watching a real Grindhouse movie....I'd like to check out some more of these.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!