Page 154 of 437 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4364
    "Beowulf"- very cool visuals and scenery, but the story seems to fall flat. There shouldn't be any sympathy towards Grendel, but somehow, the film tried to generate it. There were also too many changes to the original material and while this usually doesn't bother me, it took away from certain elements of the film. Rating- ** out of ****

more to come!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Watched An American Haunting last night. I thought it was pretty freaky but I didnt understand WTF happened at the end. I know the father was doing things to the kid, but how was all that crap happening with everyone in the room? Was there a ghost or were we deceived by it? I dont know.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Working on Rocky 3 right now, going through the whole saga again for the umpteenth time.

Without a paddle. Purely for Seth Green. Not a bad time killer movie. I laughed a fair bit. Burt Reynolds make-up was grotesque and 100% B-movie amateur but it kind of added to the weirdness of the character. Cheesey ending. kinda fizzled out. I'd watch it again though.

Finally watched "30 Days of night" and really enjoyed it. It was a nice adaptation of the graphic (as Steve niles wrote the screenplay as well) and I enjoyed the nice take on the vampires. If you enjoy vampiric gore and scares, this one is for you! *** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Watched WaterWorld today. I dont care wat people say, its a good movie
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Watched Bee Movie yesterday with my niece. I thought it was okay. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, from what I heard from critics, reviews, word of mouth, etc; I heard a lot of negative things about this movie, but I didn't think it was that bad.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    And Timothy Olyphant in Hitman, good lord. That's the 5th different level of sleaziness I've seen that guy pull off. One of my favorite actors.
    I love Olyphant, but I didn't much care for his performance in Hitman as Agent 47. Some of his mannerisms, emotion (or the lack there of) and the way he delivered some of his lines were good and fairly accurate when compared to the video game. But taken out of context, his performance overall... was pretty bad. His acting was up and down in this film, one good scene, one bad scene, one good scene, one bad scene and etc. It definitely wasn't anywhere near his best or what he is capable of.

The movie itself wasn't all that great either. It got better as the film progressed, but I still felt empty afterwards. I did like that Nika chick (Olga something or other), she was pretty good.

I don't know. I have played the first two Hitman games on PC, loved both (have Contracts but haven't started it yet) and I was really looking forward to this movie, and the fact that Olyphant playing Agent 47 got me really excited. But after watching the movie last night, I was mostly let down and disappointed.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

The movie Hitman sucked and I have no idea about the games. TO is good even in bad movies.

I watched Major League and The Boondock Saints this last weekend for the xteenth time each...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I watched Major League...this last weekend for the xteenth time each...
    Ah, spring training time. Yeah, I guess its about time to give that one a watch again soon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!