Page 161 of 435 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4347
    Yeah, its good to hear that the new Harold and Kumar movie is just as good as the first.

I watched the Detroit Pistons finally close out the 76ers tonight.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Dark breed. possibly the worst alien invasion movie of the last fifty years. Starring Jack Scalia, produced by Jack Scalia and presumably Jack Scalia was the acting coach too because this movie had zero charisma. utterly utterly abysmally bad.

Watched No Country For Old Men tonight. A great freakin flick. I loved it. Javier Barem is an animal.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I caught Back to the Future on HBO earlier today, kept thinking about Ben and Pete in Knocked Up.

Following BTTF, I watched One Missed Call. Terrible.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post

Following BTTF, I watched One Missed Call. Terrible.
    I saw it was on PPV and thought, it will be one missed movie. It looked like complete crap and a bite of the Ring.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Let's see.....I watched my beloved Rangers bite the big one in OT today....
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watched a beautiful and rather moving special today, titled Expedition Alaska, that I had previously recorded on Discovery HD. It was basically about a group of environmentalists, survivalists, scientists and photographers (and the like), that split into groups and traveled to remote and untapped locations of Alaska to observe and test the wildlife and the environment and the effects that global warming has had on these elements. I was very much impressed with this special, not only the content, but it was beautifully shot and edited. It was also an eye-opening experience, as you can see first hand the adverse effects of global warming, and other factors (such as a spruce bark beetle that can wipe out entire forests). It was a very fast moving 2 hr special, that I did not want to end, so I can highly recommend it if you can view it one way or another.

Everything Is Illuminated.

This eccentric little movie is on HBO like every other month. As of last night I've finally seen it opening to closing credits. I usually pick this thing up at the same point of the movie when it comes on (about 20 minutes in).

This incongruous little Russian comedy/drama has really grown on me. And I like the fact that the role was a real departure for Frodo from the then-recent LOTR series.

Oh, and that soundtrack.............
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Watched The Quiet last night. It was Alright, but it was midnight and nothing else on.

Watched a horror comedy called Severance that I picked up on dvd a while back. This movie actually turned out to be pretty good. Other than Laura Harris, I was unfamiliar with all of the other actors. Anyways, it was a pretty clever horror movie that poked fun of several cliches of the genre, making for a rather entertaining experience. Wasn't bad at all.