Page 192 of 432 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 4318
    I watched Jeff Dunham's 'Spark of Insanity' the other day. As usual good stuff from Jeff and his puppets!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I watched Jeff Dunham's 'Spark of Insanity' the other day. As usual good stuff from Jeff and his puppets!
    That's probably IMHO his best special. "Arguing with Myself" was alright, but I was pretty disappointed in his Christmas special.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JJL, I hope you cried in the shower afterward. If not, I have doubts about your sanity.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Watched the Dark Knight on the portable DVD piped into the TV (really wants Christmas to get here for the new dvd player). Also enjoyed the Watchmen trailer that was on the disc as well.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Courier New]Inside the White House on the History Channel (with George and Laura Bush) that I recorded last month. Very fascinating and very interesting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    JJL, I hope you cried in the shower afterward. If not, I have doubts about your sanity.
    Oh, no worries. I cried in the shower and everywhere else as well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I had the misfortune to watch Peter Jackson's King Kong. Man that movie sucks. there's nothing else i can say besides it just plain sucks.

Just finished watching The Dark Knight on DVD with the family.

WOW!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yesterday I watched an Oscar worthy performance by Don Cheadle, in "Traitor"!!!
    May the force be with you.

Went and saw "Valkyrie" tonight. Great film!!

Bryan Singer did a great job of capturing the plot to kill Hitler. I feel some comfort now knowing that he did such a great job on this film, while his work for a sequel to Superman Returns is still up in the air.
    Cruise did an awesome job, as did the supporting cast (among those was Tom Wilkinson, who is one of the most underrated actors IMO).

I am going to go see it again either tomorrow or Saturday. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys history, or just a good movie about a true story with a very interesting plot.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed