Page 195 of 431 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4308
    I loved that movie. It was freakin awesome. I loved the fight scene with Red. I was peeing myself watching it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I watched Mirrors last night. Not a bad flick, creepy stuff. Anytime you have kids and horro, it makes it all the more creepy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by KH
    Anytime you have kids and horro, it makes it all the more creepy.
    I know what you mean...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bg.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	19192  
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched Citizen Kane for the first time today. Damn, that was good. That's really all there is to say about it, I guess.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I watched Citizen Kane for the first time today. Damn, that was good. That's really all there is to say about it, I guess.
    Well you could say "Rosebud"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Well you could say "Rosebud"
    **Rimshot!!**
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I watched The Strangers last night. Had a couple good scares but was rather unoriginal. Meh.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

After surviving a car wreck that claimed the life of his brother, a young man finds himself stuck in a small, rural village in 1974's The Cars That Ate Paris. In this strange Australian film - part satire, part horror - the man is given a job and is "adopted" by the mayor, but soon discovers that the townspeople intentionally cause car accidents and lobotomize any survivors in order to maintain the local economy, which is built on bartering scavenged parts and personal belongings of the crash victims. To top it all, the town's shiftless young people build outlandish cars which they use to keep new "arrivals" in, outsiders out, and otherwise terrorize the town when they feel like it. Features a young Bruce Spence (The Road Warrior, Matrix Revolutions, Return of the King, Revenge of the Sith) as the village idiot.

watched a ton of movies yesterday while trying to overcome a huge headache for partying too much the night before.....

Mars Attacks - so stupid and ridiculous that's is funny
    The Matrix - haven't seen it in awhile. still an amazing flick
    In the Line of Fire - one of my favorite Clint films
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

After waiting for it for months on NetFlix, WALL-E. I am so not disappointed. More understandable than 2001 or Fantasia, yet more brilliant. More than his programming, never intending to, but leads 2 revolutions. Visually brilliant.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)