Page 200 of 432 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4318
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    They're touring in the spring; i'm definitely trying for a ticket to the Detroit show on monday.
    I'd definitely love to go and see those guys. Let me know how the show is if you happen to go.

I started watching Season 3 of Rob & Big yesterday. I can't wait to finish it up today.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Death Proof was horrible....

Blasphemy!!!

I just finished Hulk vs, and I am watching Max Payne!
    May the force be with you.

I watched Wanted the other day. Nothing special IMO
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I liked Death Proof better than Planet Terror myself.

A businessman (Gene Wilder) beds a girl (Jill Clayburgh) and finds himself embroiled in a murder mystery aboard a train in the enjoyable 1976 action adventure comedy Silver Streak. A running gag in the film finds Wilder constantly getting kicked, knocked, or thrown off the train, but he always manages to find a way back on board. In one escapade, Wilder is knocked off the top of the train, makes his way to a nearby town and winds up stealing a cop car with a handcuffed thief in the back seat (Richard Pryor). The film gets even better with the introduction of Pryor, whose on-screen chemistry with Wilder makes the second half of the movie even better than the first. Also features a whole slew supporting actors from the period: Ned Beatty, Scatman Crothers, Fred Wilard, Ray Walston, and even that Bond villain "Jaws" - the guy with the metal teeth.

Wanted sucked balls and Angelina Jolie looked down right disgusting. I've NEVER thought she was anything special anyways but this just proved it.

I've been watching Season 3 of Rob & Big (still going on it. I'm on like disc 2). This season is by FAR the best season yet. It just sucks that the show's done now.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Jolie is a skank from hell. Nasty bi*ch. If she didnt have big lips, no one would care about her.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

And seeing as she's so disgustingly skinny (get her a sammich for cryin' out loud!) her lips look really out of place.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    I'd definitely love to go and see those guys. Let me know how the show is if you happen to go.
    I was able to land a third row ticket for the Detroit show. I also got two tickets to the chicago show for my bro cos he had a meeting and couldn't get online.

I'm really excited about this show (i'm listening to Inner City Pressure right now).
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Wanted sucked balls and Angelina Jolie

....those six words in any other context: priceless....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Tonight, it's....

Chuck
    Heroes

Glads to have 'em all back. Still waiting for TSCC to return to it's new Friday night time slot....Feb 13th!
    May the force be with you.