Page 205 of 426 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4257
    Today I watched:

W. It was pretty much what I expected and a complete wasted of the $4.00 I spent on the rental.

Madagascar Escape 2 Africa, much more entertaining and well worth the rental fee.
    May the force be with you.

Office Space.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Today I watched:

W. It was pretty much what I expected and a complete wasted of the $4.00 I spent on the rental.
    SK, if there is a Walgreens near you, see if they got a Red Box. Especially for instances like these. Where you know something is going to suck, but your curiousity gets the better of you.

Its a great alternative. I use Red Box all the time now because about 95% of the films out there are total crap and barely worth a dollar. Much less four. Ack. If you enter your email address they send you copies of all your transactions for your records.

watched WALL-E last night as Target has it onsale for $10 (single disc). I had best buy match the ad and used some of the 55 dollar gift card stash from BB.

Still a terrific movie, but the packaging while admirable, is bad. These paper designs will SCRATCH DISCS. Luckily, I found some really fantastic custom art online AND I have extra DVd cases, so crisis averted.

4 bucks is pretty steep. I gotta recommend netflix; 18 bucks a month for unlimited movies, 3 at a time. That's pretty unbeatable IMHO.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Luckily, I found some really fantastic custom art online AND I have extra DVd cases, so crisis averted.
    Got a link? Lately, I've been too lazy to make one on my own.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Got a link? Lately, I've been too lazy to make one on my own.
    I'm on campus right now grading, but I have it saved on my flash drive. If you want, send me a PM with an e-mail addy and I can e-mail it to you much faster.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The British Empire sends their man Bond (Roger Moore) to collect a lost electronic gadget in the rather boring 1981 movie For Your Eyes Only. A shipping magnate (Julian Glover from ESB and IJ and the Last Crusade) sinks a British intel vessel and uses Bond to salvage the techno-McGuffin with the intention of selling the thing to the Soviets. Often plodding and slow, this film seemed more like a vintage travelogue rather than a action-adventure movie.

Today in class we watched The 400 Blows, which is not nearly as dirty as it sounds. One of the first French New Wave films, it told the story of a juvenile delinquent as he gets into more and more trouble. It was quite good.

4 bucks is pretty steep. I gotta recommend netflix; 18 bucks a month for unlimited movies, 3 at a time. That's pretty unbeatable IMHO.
    I have a Netflix membership, truth be told, it was more of an an impulse rental. Netflix rocks, but sometimes I get backed up on my rental que. My favorite part of Netflix is the online video service, really good if you want to watch episodes of your favorite older TV shows. I have no reason to buy a dvd box set of CSI (any flavor) so long as my Netflix membership is good.

SK, if there is a Walgreens near you, see if they got a Red Box. Especially for instances like these. Where you know something is going to suck, but your curiousity gets the better of you.
    The McDonalds by me has one of these, but they are usually rented out of the newer stuff, it's a high traffic area.
    May the force be with you.

Bolt. Excellent movie. fantastic imagery and slickly put together. Only drawback is the similarity in story to Toy Story 1. Bolt's journey seems a little too similar to Buzz lightyear's. However that aside I highly recommend this movie to anyone with kids above toddler age.

Yes man. Jim Carrey annoys me teribly but here he managed to engage me with his character and the story though fairly formulaic was nicely put together with enough pathos to to allow the comedy to bounce around while the more serious undertheme played out. Terrence Stamp was well, Terrence Stamp. he is what you get whatever the role. Zooey thingyface was a nice straight man foil to Carrey's extremes. Thogh she seemed a little overwhelmed and slightly flat at times. very entertaining movie though.

Sex drive. the extended version. typical teen road trip sex comedy. if it weren't for the appearances of James Marsden and Seth Green this movie would be utter utter pants. Personally having both Marsden and Green in a movie together is manna from heaven. have both of them giftwrapped and sent to me forthwith. Also the car. mmmm.