Page 211 of 432 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4317
    I just finished watching...

Dead Like Me: Life After Death (2009) - An AWESOME follow up to the original series. I actually watched it from Netflix's watch it now feature. I will have to buy this on DVD for my DLM collection!

For any fans of Dead Like Me, I highly recommend this movie!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I just finished watching...

Dead Like Me: Life After Death (2009) - An AWESOME follow up to the original series. I actually watched it from Netflix's watch it now feature. I will have to buy this on DVD for my DLM collection!

For any fans of Dead Like Me, I highly recommend this movie!
    I loved the Dead Like Me series, and I was very much looking forward to the movie (and still am) but I haven't been able to watch it yet. I was disappointed when I learned that Mandy Patinkin wasn't going to play Rube.

Glad to hear it was good though... I'll get to it one of these days. May try and re-watch the series beforehand, that would be awesome considering that I have only seen it once and that was a while ago.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I was disappointed when I learned that Mandy Patinkin wasn't going to play Rube.
    yeah, Rube left at the end of the series, this pretty much picks up where the series left off. I really enjoyed the new film, but I was sad because it reminded me of everything we have sort of "missed" with the series being over.

A group of space explorers and their droid discover a lost derelict spacecraft in the decent 1979 sci-fi film The Black Hole. The crew soon learns the ship is crewed by mindless androids, protected by armed robots, and captained by a mad scientist intent on taking his ship into the singularity. The robots are pretty cool even though they’re somewhat similar to the astromechs from another space fantasy from a few years before. Features one of most terrifying robots in science fiction - the giant red war droid Maximillian.

The Black Hole is a classic, I haven't seen it in years!

Just getting started on "Twilight"....we'll see.

Today I watched Blindness. It was a little long but really quite good.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Today I watched Blindness. It was a little long but really quite good.
    I didn't see it.
    *rimshot*
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

What I always watch on my birthday (and carried over the next day). Star Wars Episode I, Star Wars Episode II, Star Wars Episode III, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I bet Anakin turns to the Dark Side and his son blows up a Death Star.

Did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I bet Anakin turns to the Dark Side and his son blows up a Death Star.

Did that happen?
    It did. I was really hoping though that the Emperor would unleash is UNLIMITED POWER on Luke and just french fry him right there. Didn't happen. That wuss Anakin/Vader pitched him over the railing again!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)