Page 243 of 431 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 4306
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher View Post
    I'm also not a huge fan of Joel Schumacher.
    I really enjoyed The Lost Boys (1987) back in the day. Great soundtrack album too.

---

An 18th century doctor convicted of killing a patient using an experimental blood transfusion technique is sent to a prison for the criminally insane, where he is put to work categorizing blood types and perfecting transfusion methods for the creepy warden in the watchable 1958 horror film Blood of the Vampire.

Also really enjoyed 2009's Watchmen. I remember when this comic came out but never read it at the time so I really had no clue as to what this movie was about. Glad I gave it a look. I'd forgotten all about many of those 80s pop culture references.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Also really enjoyed 2009's Watchmen. I remember when this comic came out but never read it at the time so I really had no clue as to what this movie was about. Glad I gave it a look. I'd forgotten all about many of those 80s pop culture references.
    yes, its refreshing to see some films done about comic book stories that have depth to it.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

^what are you trying to say, that the Fantastic 4 was shallow?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Long Gone View Post
    Never knock a film where Jessica Alba gets naked!!!

Ever, ever!!!

On a side note, I watched "Green Lantern: First Flight" last night, good flick, very well done, IMO.
    May the force be with you.

Frost/Nixon. Wow. Nixon was always a paranoid creep to me after reading "All the President's Men", but now after watching that, he's a paranoid grumpy bitter creep. Must find a production of the play now.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Never knock a film where Jessica Alba gets naked!!!
    They should be ashamed they had her play a woman who can turn invisible! I didn't see her naked...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

They should be ashamed they had her play a woman who can turn invisible! I didn't see her naked...
    You could see her naked...even though she was on fire.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Are you kidding, my friends who were dumb enough to go see it are still in therapy for having their childhood taken away. That was Silver Surfer BTW.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

She was naked in the flesh, even though she was covering herself, right after she flamed and then her powers failed.
    May the force be with you.

A wealthy man sends a scientist (Clive Revill) [The Emperor in the original release of The Empire Strikes Back] and two mediums (one of whom is Roddy McDowall) to a legendary haunted house to prove the existence of life after death in the 1973 horror film The Legend of Hell House. Richard Matheson adapted the screenplay from his novel Hell House.

A head shrink (Peter Cushing) is called in to investigate a young bride’s claims of torment by ghosts and crawling severed hands in the 1973 horror movie And Now the Screaming Starts. Cushing doesn’t appear until half-way through the film.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)