Page 267 of 426 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4257
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Adaptaed from Sesame Street:
    [Four] of these things belong together
    [Four] of these things are kind of the same
    Can you guess which one of these doesn't belong here?
    Now it's time to play our game (time to play our game).
    "The Hannnah Montan Movie" since it's obviously a foreign knock-off. I think the creators just hoped most people (much like pbarnard) wouldn't notice the typo.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I watched Return of the Jedi.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Adaptaed from Sesame Street:
    [Four] of these things belong together
    [Four] of these things are kind of the same
    Can you guess which one of these doesn't belong here?
    Now it's time to play our game (time to play our game).
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    "The Hannnah Montan Movie" since it's obviously a foreign knock-off. I think the creators just hoped most people (much like pbarnard) wouldn't notice the typo.

Well watching them all simultaneously leads you to think that Miley Cyrus is a fox with big ears so big she can fly that befriends a hound dog. They proceed to get so trashed that it takes the kiss of her Prince for her to give up her alter ego pop star persona only not to remember any of it. And it still was a better movie than Speed Racer, Transformers 2 and GI Joe!
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Watched The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard the other day. I laughed a few times, but was mainly disappointed.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I watched The Boondock Saint's II: All Saints Day. It was ok, I liked it better the first time I saw it when it was called The Boondock Saints. Also I saw The Blind Side, this was pretty good actually.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Also I saw The Blind Side, this was pretty good actually.
    The Blind Side was awesome. I'm a big fan of the book and the film was adapted very well.

Saw 2012 last night. Amazingly stupid, but fun to watch (Watch John Cusack out run natural disaster after natural disaster!)
    The end of the world has never looked so impressive - some of the best effects I've ever seen.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

On a post-apocalyptic earth, an elf wizard enlists an elf warrior and a curvaceous fairy princess on a quest to defeat his brother, a dark wizard who commands an army of mutants and hell beasts armed with the technological relics of the past and archival news footage of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi war machine in Ralph Bakshi‘s 1976 animated film Wizards. Mark Hamill voices the king of the fairies.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I watched The Last of the Mohicans.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I watched The Last of the Mohicans.
    One of the best musical scores ever written!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I watched some people through their windows.

But only managed to see some flornbi.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade