Page 275 of 431 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4308
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    Finally got around to watching Terminator Salvation: Director's Cut on DVD last night.
    Still a pretty good flick. The only difference I noticed was Moon Bloodgood's awesome sideboob.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 on Tombstone
    Kilmer should've been nominated for awards for that role.
    He was and I think he won, too.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm watching The Aventures of Young Indiana Jones Volume 1.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In a night of lethargy, I flipped back and forth between MNF (Min vs. Chi.) and a Matt Dillon flick from 1989, Drugstore Cowboy. Heather Graham was in it. Nothing else worth mentioning about it.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

At the risk of sounding queer, my family and I watched 17 Again the other day. It was a pretty by-the-numbers movie, except for Thomas Lennon (Dangle from Reno 911), who was hysterical as a rich geek. There were quite a few funny Star Wars references, along with some other funny stuff.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Caught Sherlock Holmes in theater. I liked it; predictable in a good way. Funny at times, shocking at others, good action. Really liked the explain-it-before [or after]-it-happens sped-up sequences, as well as the credits in old-time movie reels style.

Not sure, but I think the first word in the opening sacrifice-the-woman scene when the head guy's chanting was "gandalf."
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I wasted 90 minutes watching the most overrated film of 2009, Paranormal Activity.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I finally finished watching the Oceans Eleven movies with Oceans Thirteen last night. It took forever to watch because we didn't like Oceans Twelve.
    Thirteen was good, back to the fun of Eleven.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I finally finished watching the Oceans Eleven movies with Oceans Thirteen last night. It took forever to watch because we didn't like Oceans Twelve.
    Thirteen was good, back to the fun of Eleven.
    I was so damn irritated at Twelve. Their "trick" made about 89% of the movie pointless and the whole thing with a particular celebrity made things awful.

13 I thought was also fantastic. Very much back to the fun, disguises, and enjoyable silliness of 11!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

So I never watched Oceans 12 because I heard it wasn't very good. Do you need to watch 12 before watching 13 or could I skip 12 all together and move on to 13. I never watched it either since I didn't see 12. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I was so damn irritated at Twelve. Their "trick" made about 89% of the movie pointless and the whole thing with a particular celebrity made things awful.

13 I thought was also fantastic. Very much back to the fun, disguises, and enjoyable silliness of 11!
    And it took forever to get started. The celebrity scene was unwatchable. At least the ending was decent.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    So I never watched Oceans 12 because I heard it wasn't very good. Do you need to watch 12 before watching 13 or could I skip 12 all together and move on to 13. I never watched it either since I didn't see 12. Thanks.
    Without spoiling it, you really don't need to see twelve to enjoy thirteen. There will be one relationship that you won't understand and one character you will not know (both explained/introduced in 12), but it's of minor importance to the overall movie.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-