Page 285 of 433 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 4325
    Just finished The Hurt Locker, which was just as gripping and intense as I heard it was.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Just finished watching "Moon"!
    Planning on watching that very soon.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

The forbidden love affair between the first human/werewolf and the daughter (Rhona Mitra) of the vampire leader (Bill Nighy) sets the stage for a full-scale werewolf revolt against nosferatu rule in 2009’s okay scary movie Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

I watched "The Untouchables."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

[FONT=Courier New]Over the weekend I watched:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- The Season 8 premeire of 24.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Big Love.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]- Part of Stripes and part of Spies Like Us (which only made me want to watch a new episode of Chuck).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Avatar. In 3D!!! I enjoyed it, but left the theatre with a headache from the 3D effects. The visual effects were amazing, and the story, in some spots, was original. I do think it could've been trimmed down a bit.

An ex-pat Irish explosive expert (James Coburn) and a Mexican bandit (Rod Steiger) reluctantly find themselves embroiled in the Mexican revolution in Sergio Leone’s watchable 1971 western A Fistful of Dynamite (aka Duck, You Sucker).

Professor Broom’s hunch that there is more to the routine haunting the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense is engaged to investigate is soon proved true when followers of the “Blood Queen” Elizabeth Bathory attempt to return her to the flesh with the help of the goddess Hecate in the fine 2007 film Hellboy Animated: Blood and Iron. Features voice work by Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, and John Hurt.

I watched Public Enemies!

This is a MUST-SEE! (and the music is great)

Johnny Depp as outlaw bank-robber John Dillinger in 1930's gangster Chicago, Depression Era, is seen as a hero to the people, as he gives bank customers their money back while ripping off the fat-cats with deadly terror tactics and a pattern of taking hostages and shooting it out with the police.

His hot girlfriend (I think she might have been a Bond-girl, but she's very fine in that same niche).

Christian Bale as Special Agent Melvin Purvis, the first Director of the FBI's Chicago field office, under FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover - President Rooseveldt's pick to destroy the mob in domestic USA.

This is Al Capone's era, though he's being shut-down at this point, and the next wave of crime-bosses are vying for power over Chicago.

Stephen Lang also stars as a quick-to-shoot-with-deadly-accuracy Texas lawman recruited by the FBI to take down Dillinger by any means, when Bale's Purvis character takes the gloves off.

A true story. A lot of action and gun fights and a great car chase with tommyguns blazing.

Johnny Depp is amazing and the story's told mostly from the Outlaw's point-of-view!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

"Away We Go"- Very enjoyable flick about a couple (Maya Rudolph, John Krasinski) that are expecting their first child. The two decide to visit friends around North America in the hopes of finding a place to raise their first child, but along the way they realize there might be rougher road ahead of them that they expect. Rudolph and Krasinski have a great chemistry together and it's obvious that their characters are really in love with each other and want to make it. It has some really great dramatic parts and a few scenes that are really funny. Great film! Rating- *** out of ****

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I watched Public Enemies!

This is a MUST-SEE! (and the music is great)
    I haven't seen PE yet, parts of it was filmed in my (general) neck of the woods ie. Northeastern Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I haven't seen [Public Enemies] yet, parts of it was filmed in my (general) neck of the woods ie. Northeastern Wisconsin.
    Be thankful they weren't always using live ammunition. Though I think with the actors out of the way for the filming part, they could have.

They certainly shot up some antique classic cars, too - and some of your trees.

These movies have to be made with real firearms for some parts for sure.